I Choose Felix (Option Three)

"Well who do you choose?" Pewds asked impatiently. I can tell he wanted to be picked. "I choose you." "Who?" Mark asked. I guess you wasn't a straight enough answer when someone is talking to me. "I choose Felix." The whole room was silent. "Hold on. come again?" Felix said. "God dammit. I. SAID. I. CHOOSE. FELIX!" I yell. "Really y/n! After everything he's done to you! AFTER HE BASICALLY FUCKING RAPED YOU, YOU STILL CHOOSE HIM?!" Jack yelled. I ran out the room and slammed the door behind me. "Y/N!" Felix yelled after. "Leave me alone!" I lock myself in Luna's room and I sit with Hershey and Trinity tearing up. "Y/n. What's wrong?" Luna asked hugging me. "Your uncles and father. I'm not your aunt by blood but by friendship. I love your father, you know. And you friendship uncles are yelling at me for it." *Knock knock* "Y/n. Luna. Can I come in." Felix asked. "Daddy? Sure." Luna unlocks the door and Felix comes in. "What's wrong Felix?" "I saw you run out of the room. Are you ok?" Felix asked sitting next to us. I shake my head. "I'm fine now. I promise." I kiss his forehead and smiled. "I told Jack and Mark something and now they are less mad." He hugged me tightly and smiled. "Luna take Hershey in the backyard and play ok?" "Ok daddy." Luna open the door and Hershey and her ran out and I saw Jack and Mark pass. "Guys I'm sorry." I sighed. "It's ok. You don't have to apologize for a choice you made." Mark sighed. "Jack?" He didn't reply. "Jack please answer me. I'm sorry."

A few hours later

"JACK TALK TO ME!" I yell. "I'm sorry y/n. Just after everything I've done to protect you from him, you still choose him. I'm honestly jealous." "I'm sorry. I know you did all that stuff but, you are still someone I love a lot. You and Mark, so there is so reason to be jealous." I give him a hug and rub his back. "I will alwats love you guys, no matter who I choose." He hugs me tighter. Felix and Luna join the hug, then Mark. "Lets go in the living room."