A Fixed Relationship

Spring break was nice, today is the first day back. "Y/N!!!!" Jenna and Emily yell. They give me a hug. "Guess what. Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Pewdiepie moved in with me!" My friends went insane. "Dan and Phil are speaking in one of my classes!" Em says gleefully. "Well I got a date with Anthony Padilla!" Jen cheered. I missed them so much.

After school

Jack picked me up and we went to Kroger. "Why are we at the store? I went yesterday." "I know. There is a Starbucks here and I thought we can hang out." I nod and smile. He tries to hold my hand but he pulls it away. I look down at the floor then look over at Jack. He seemed a little upset. I took his hand and he looked shocked. We walked into the Starbucks and ordered out drinks. "Why did you hd my hand?" He asked as we wait for our drinks. "I... I dont know." I stutter. "Order 22!" The employee yelled. "I'll get it." I get up and walk over to the counter. "How much is it?" I ask pulling out my wallet. "On the house." He said shyly. "Really? Thank you so much!" I smile. "Is that your boyfriend?" He asked pointing over to Jack. "No, why?" "I'm Tristan. Tristan Reid." He introduces. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." I take the drinks and go over to Jack. "How much was it?" Jack asked. "Free." Jack was very confused. "Really how much was it?" "Like I said, free. The employee, Tristan, gave it to me for free and asked if you were my boyfriend." He was laughing at this point. "He likes you!" Jack manage to say through his laugh. "Sure." He points to my cup. Call me at (321)-987-1234. I think your cute. XOXO Tristan (Creative number huh?)
Jack finally cought hus breathe and saw I was red, which caused him to laugh harder. "Jack calm down." I walk out the Starbucks. I didnt leave without texting Tristan.
Me: Hey it's y/n. It was nice to meet you
Tristan: Yeah, I see you saw my note.
Me: Yeah... You seem really nice, so you want to hangout sometime?