Meeting Luna

Felix woke me up at 5:30 so we can get ready. "Y/n! Jack! Mark! Wake up! We have to get ready." Slowly but surely, I get up. By this time I stumbled my way to the kitchen to make coffee, but I tripped. "Y/n are you ok?" Jack asked helping me up. "Yeah, the floor needed a hug. It looked very sad." I joked laughing. Jack laughed with me and gave me a hug. Felix rushed us out the door and got us into the car. "I cant wait. Ah! I'm so nervous, I'm shaking." As I sit down in the passenger seat I rubs his back. "Its ok Felix, its going to be alright. You will be a great father." I reassure him He starts the car and drives off with Mark and Jack asleep in the back.

After adopting!

Luna Kjellberg is the newest member of the family. She was so happy to be adopted she asked Felix to sit in the back with her and made Jack drive. "Ms.y/n. What is it like living with dad and my uncles?" She asked politely. "It's the greatest adventure ever." I giggle. We arrive home and I show her to her room. "I love it! Thank you guys so much!" Luna says hugging each of us. "Your welcome Luna. Y/n picked out the sheets and kept in the desk and bookshelf for you. She was so happy to be your aunt." Luna jumps up and hugs me. Yay! She likes me! Felix nudged me and pulled me into my room. "What's up Felix?" I ask. He hugged me and rocked me back and forward. "Thank you. Luna seems so happy to know you. Now I'm less nervous to know she has a fabulous aunt like you." He kissed me and wont stop. I try to pull him off but he wont stop. Felix undoes my hair and pins me to the wall. "Felix stop. Please!" I say trying to squirm away once more. Felix's grip tightens and he takes off his shirt, "Felix STOP!" He stops. Finally he realized what was happening. After putting on his shirt he runs out the room in tears. "Felix!" I yell. "Daddy? Y/n what's going on?" I ignore Luna and keep chasing Felix into my backyard. "Felix, are you ok? I'm sorry." "No. I don't want to hurt you anymore. Now I have a daughter, what am I going to do?!" I give him a hug and rub his back. "Its going to be ok, I promise. Luna needs you to be strong." Felix hugged me tighter. "Don't ever leave me, please." He says tearing up. "I wont, I promise."