Felix's Drama

I cant believe Felix. He broke the pact! Well, wait a sec. No he didn't. But technically he is. "I'm going to take Hershey for a walk. Uncle Jack, Uncle Mark, do you want to come?" "Sure." They say at the same time. "Septicplier away!" I yell as they step out the door. "Why are you trying to flirt with me?" I ask when they shut the door. "What? It was just a compliment." I smirks. "Felix... Your an asshole." I laugh. He thinks I'm an idiot. "I shall not flirt or else I would have broken the pact. Though it isn't a concrete pact. You said, and I quote, 'we can date who ever we want,' am I wrong?" "No but I also said 'you three cant date me for a while' so you we cant date." "But what if I want to date you?" "I made the pact for two reasons. One so you can talk to Marzia and possible get back together, and two because I love all of you and don't want any getting mad because I chose one person and not them. I talked to Marzia and she said she didn't cheat on you, Cry told you that so you would hate her and make her quit YouTube. After that I talked to Cry and he confirmed it." Felix sat there frozen. "He wouldn't do that, he's my friend." His eyes were now filled with tears. I give him a hug and try to comfort him. "I'm so sorry." He hugs me back and starts to cry. "Don't cry, you to fabulous." He laughs. Memories flash in my mind. I remember it like it was yesterday, I spiked his coffee and he got drunk. Then the next morning something like this happened. Felix wipes his eyes and messes up my hair. "Love ya sweetie." "Love ya too."

(Before all you Cry fans kill me I know that he wouldn't do that so just go along with it.)