Chapter 22 - ..........

The next day, Asha called Noah early in the morning. However, he wasn't answering the phone. He wasn't picking up because he was avoiding the DNA test scenario. He wasn't thinking the night before, but he had his mind set. Since Noah wasn't answering the phone, Asha decided to call Isaiah.

"Isaiah?" Asha said, calling out to him.

"Yes?" Isaiah said.

"Are you busy?"

"I'm taking Kays to school." Isaiah said as he pulled into his kindergarten. "Why?"

Asha sighed, then cut her car off.

"Isaiah, I'm asking for a serious favor." Asha plead. "It's for Lily."

Isaiah sighed and leaned back into his seat.

"You need some money?" Isaiah asked. "You know you ain't gotta ask."

"No, I need you to come and take a DNA test for Lily."

Isaiah leaned back into his seat, laughing extremely hard. Kayson opened the door and waved goodbye to him.

"Bye Daddy!" Kayson cheered.

"Bye Kays." Isaiah said, looking out the door and waving at him. "You be good, aight?"

As Kayson shut the door and ran inside of his school, Isaiah pulled off and got back on the phone with Asha.

"Asha, we ain't never fucked. Not once." Isaiah chuckled. "How the hell am I gonna take a test?"

"You and Noah have the same exact DNA, so I was wondering if you could come down and test for him." Asha sighed.

"Well why don't you call him?"

"I haven't been able to get in touch with him." Asha said.

"Asha ion' know. I got shi-"

"Please, Isaiah?" Asha plead in a saddened tone. "I'm just trying to find out who's Lily's biological father. She needs this more than I do...."

Isaiah felt bad. The main reason why is because Kayson didn't have a mother. He sighed and started making his way there.

"I know where it's at." Isaiah sighed. "I've been there with Taylor before."

While Isaiah went to go take the DNA test, Kayson was having playtime with a few of his friends. Almost 30 minutes later, the teacher got up and started wiping the whiteboard.

"Alright kids clean up!" The teacher smiled. "It's time to finish the alphabet!"

All of the other kids spent 5 minutes cleaning and putting up the blocks. As they made their way back to their seats, Kayson stayed over by the free time area.

"Kayson, it's time to go back to your seat." The teacher said.

Kayson continued to build his blocks, shaking his head.

"No." Kayson said.

"Now Kayson, you're gonna get put in the kiddy corner if you don't clean up your toys."

Kayson gave her an angry look, throwing one of his blocks at her.

"Kiss my ass!" Kayson growled.

As the students in the classroom gasped, the teacher pointed to the seat in the corner.

"Go sit in the corner NOW Kayson!" The teacher demanded.

Kayson pushed his blocks off and sat in the corner, folding his arms and pouting his lips.

"Dis bullshit..." Kayson growled to himself as the teacher continued the lesson.