chapter eleven: give him to me

"Okay, you calm yet?" Stiles asked pulling him out from under the water.

Liam roared in response, so the guys shoved him back under. "Okay! Okay!" Liam gave.

"That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's." Scott said.

"He was also my Coach. He benched me for the entire season. " Liam said.

"What did you do?" Scott asked.

"I got a couple of red cards." Liam said.

"Just a couple?" Stiles said sarcastically and I smacked his arm.

"You gotta be honest with us. What else happened?" Scott asked.

"Nothing!" Liam spit and looked at me and I tilted my head, telling him to be honest.

"I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation." He said.

"What did they call it?" I asked.

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder." Liam said.

"I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? That's great. That's great. You gave powers to a walking time bomb." Stiles said, very sarcastically holding a thumbs up to Scott.

"Stiles shut up." I snipped.

"Did they give you anything for it?" Scott asked, ignoring our bickering.

"Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Liam said.

"Oh, this just gets better." Stiles added and I smacked him for the second time.

"But I don't take it." Liam said.

"Obviously." Stiles added and I smacked him again. "Ow! Stop hitting me!" He whined.

"I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired." Liam said and Scott said.

"Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting." Scott pitched.

"No, no! I can do this. Especially if you're there." Liam pleaded standing, and Stiles put his head in his hands.

"But, Liam, it's not just about the game." Scott paused.

"We think whoever killed Demarco might be on our team." I added.

"Who's Demarco?" He asked.

"The one who brought the beer to the party. The guy who was beheaded. Remember?" Stiles asked, the least sarcastic thing he's said all day.

"We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco." Scott said and Liam made a face. "Liam? What, you know something?"

"I don't know who ordered the keg. But I know who paid for it." Liam said, looking at me.

Holy shit.

"Brooke?" Stiles asked.

"Garrett."

~

"Hey, Dad, you're supposed to be here. Where the hell are you?" Stiles said into the phone throwing his lacrosse bag on the ground.

"I'm leaving now. And this conversation isn't getting me there any quicker." He answered before he hung up.

"I'm gonna go talk to Liam." I said to Stiles.

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me. I think I can take him." Liam said to Mason as I approached, looking at Brett.

"Yeah." Mason agreed, still staring at Brett who was shirtless.

"Hey Brooke," He smiled as I approached.