[0:03]

Them playing a mother fucking game on their phones, against each other.

Yeah. Sure they were.

They both looked up, From their phone screens, Asuna cheeks tinted with pink.

"Asuna, are you losing?" You asked, teasing her just a little bit because of her flushed cheeks.

She looked confuse at your statement. "no--yeah.." she didn't want to admit it.

You laughed and asked her to help you with the tea. She agreed, but either way, you would've made her help you.

"Okay, i grab tea, anddddd you grab those 3 boxes of cookies" You pointed out, then grabbed the big plate of tea.

"Okie, let me guess...those two boxes are for you?" She snorted, grabbing the three and stacking them.

"Hell yes, why would they be?"

"True, okie, is that all?"

You looked at her, "no..actually.."

"Eh? What is it?" Asuna questioned," is something wrong?"

You looked at her straight into the eyes, your orbs glaring through her.
"My friend thinks her boyfriend is cheating on her-"

Asuna dropped the cookies she had grabbed. Your words leaving her shook.
" I don't know what to tell her." You ignored her, she is a clumsy girl.

"Wh-who is this friend?" She asked, picking up the cookies then she stood up straight,patting herself down and opened one of the boxes.

You grabbed some napkins and started walking, "I can't tell you that, but we should go. I don't wanna leave Kirito alone."

Asuna Tip-toed slowly, "right"

-

"Bye, be safe." You told your friend as you hugged her.

"I will, no worries and-"

You unlocked your big door, cracked it opened and let Asuna push over the screen door herself. "Make sure to text me and call, you barely ever answer anything."

You smiled, "I will, I will."

"you better!"

You wave bye to her and closed the door. You locked it and slid to the kitchen and started washing dishes. Your [colored] orbs continued to take small peaks at the leftovers boxes for cookies.

Yum~~

Your mouth made a sound of pleasure and you hummed even more as you kept on taking bites of the cookie with your mouth. Yes, you have skills.

"Ahhh~ That was fun~" You yawned, finishing up the dishes and went towards your room to change.

"Kirigaya?" You wandered through the second floor of your house. You saw a light in the washroom, so you assumed he was in there.

"I'm going to bed. goodnight,babe."

-

Suddenly a text from your screen showed up. The name itself made you gasp in amazement.

"Oh my fucking god!!" You quickly grabbed your phone and started texting. The exhaustion you had only seconds ago vanished.

It was the one and only:
Hikaru.

"Holy love of Saint Michael, He's alive."