Follow me

Y/N POV

An Empty house. Wha?
  I went inside, bringing the bags with me-closing the door- and setting them on the table.

  "..." I didn't make any noise. I was quiet. I went to 'my room', to go Lie down. 

After all it was a pretty long day, I deserve to sleep with my one and only;my bed.

   I quietly walked in. I don't know why. But I did, and I found a body on my bed.

I silently gasp. I sprinted towards the dresser grabbing a comb to beat the hell of this stranger.

  As I walk towards the bed I saw that the body was gone. I right away,turned around to get out. But I was pushed against the CLOSED door.

  'Wait what? I never closed the door!!!!?!! Did I?'

  Before I could be able to talk. A cloth was pushed inside my mouth.

  "Pshhhh.......don't make a sound or else" the mysterious persons threaten with a hot and husky voice.

   I was so frighten. I mean a random stranger is in my-Hikaru's House! Like Come on! Im not ready to die!

How the heck did he even get in??

  The stranger pushed me to the bed. But not as hard, as you would imagine murders would do so.

  Wait did I just say MURDER? Oh no.....

   "Alright,just stay here. if you come out I will not hesitate to hurt you." The voice said.

;-; AM I going to get raped?....PLZ God if you exist plz save me.

  I swear I bet there were beads of sweat on my face. I blink and nodded, while he took the cloth out.

  He quietly left the room,with silence.
"Alright, y/n this is not real" I told myself. I kept on mumbling it over and over again. Saying reassuring words that's it alright.

   "It's alright y/n your safe."

"Yea..that's right your safe~"

"Hikaru can come and save you"

"Yes...that's right Hikaru will help!"

"Ohhh....this is not real"

   I was pacing back and forth. Making sure not to make any sounds with my feet.

  It was really quiet out of the room. I was suddenly very curious on what the mysterious person was doing.

  'Omg!! Am I going to get rape? Is he just getting things fixed up? IS HE GETTING THE BUBBLE GUM WRAPPERS SO I DON'T GET ANY DNA?'

Is was I would think if I was innocent...

Ahh Lordy Lordy. I'm going to get raped. This guy is grabbing these condoms...YOU KNOW WHAT I'll scratch him. So the people can check my nails for DNA

  My hands were now sweating. 'Wait Shouldn't Hikaru have any weapons in here?'

  I ran to the closet. 'Please find something plz find something'

   "Ugh it's hot in here!!!!" I quietly yelled out. "Oh! I should open a wi- HAHA A WINDOW!" 

My eyes twitch. I shouldn't have yelled that out. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

  I quickly went to open the window. Forgetting not To make any noise.
Yea...I didn't follow Step one..

Step one: stay quiet.

  Oh did I forget to call 911 or any of my friends? Aha yes,I messed up step two.

Step two: Call for help-911 and friend

   The door creaked open. 'Uh...oh.........'
I wasn't even half way done on opening this freak'n window. 'HOW HARD IS IT TO OPEN A FUCKING WINDOW!?!!'

I was suddenly pulled into arms. 'Oh gosh I am going to get rape?HELP GET THE RED WHISTLE!!!!'

"Shhh..y/n are you scared?" The voice said.

   'Oh no the voice is a male,LIKE BEFORE....HURRY I DONT WANT TO GET PREGNANT! GET THE BUBBLE GUM WRAPPERS!!!'

Is once again I would think if I was innocent.

God please answer my prayers...if not can I please not get pregnant I don't want baby child's T^T

   He started to caress my cheek.
'Oh no...what's next? My chesticals?'

.....yea...I'm not innocent..."Chesticals" HAHA

...please not my breast please don't fondle with them....

  The male then pulled me to the side, right next to him. "Follow me"  he said.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Uh oh...what should you do? Follow him or Stay where your at?

what should you do? Follow him or Stay where your at?