I know

"Y/n?"

I looked up to see Hikaru.
"Uhh....hey.........Hikaru..." I blurted out.

"I'm sorry y/n...." He apologize

I stared right into his purple eyes.
"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong..." And at that I left.

When I came inside the house. Everyone was sleeping. Except Kirito.

"Kirito?" I question.

When he looked up. I saw him crying.

Oh how it broke me, when I see that wet substance all over his face.

"Y-Y-Y/n..." He stuttered out.

I walked closer to him, to give him a hug. But when I did. I only got pushed away.

"NO!" He yelled at me.

I looked at him.my face written with confusion. "Huh?"

"Don't come near me!" He demanded.

'What is going on?'

I just looked at him, heart broken.

"I AM SOOOO SORRY Y/N!! BUT I JUST CANT! I NEED TO STOP! WHEN EVER I SEE HIKARU LOOKING AT YOU! MAKES ME FUME WITH JEALOUSLY!! SO I ADMIT I CHEATED ON YOU!! YES YES I DID!! I'M SORRY!! BECAUSE IT WAS WITH YOU BFF, ASUNA!! IM A COWARD! I KNOW! PLEASE FOR GIVE ME!" He yelled.

I stared at him. Tears falling. Me finding out the truth from him. Saying it out of that mouth I kissed. Hurts just as much it is finding out on my own.

'I know'

"I know.....it hurt me every time I seen you with Asuna. I actually knew from the very beginning. That you were cheating on me." I started.
" I was like your feather-Soft and delicate- and Asuna was your pillow-Big and comfortable- you just used me. And I knew all along."

I wasn't finished talking, but I wanted Kirito to take it all in on what I just said.

"You were the sun. whenever you had a bad day, Kirito. You would just use the clouds to cheer and cover yourself up. Which is me. I was the idiot. To ever go the sun to  give it the help it needs. The stars was Asuna. Of course the Suns and Stars belong together. Not the sun and clouds. I would just be in your way." I looked down.

"So Kirito...I knew."

I looked back up to see him staring at me. Silent crying.

"I'm sorry Y/N!"

I stood up not wanting to hear it. And went towards the door. But before I even left. I said the two words that broke his heart:

"I know....."