ㅍvㅍ hi

Yeah uh, I'm not really into writing a sequel for this story. It's literally been like two years since I've made this story. As you can tell. I am editing this story; it's dry, cringeworthy, and it needs more spice without adding anymore confusion to the story.

If I was to make a sequel, it would be like a little mini chapter and of course with an epic cliffhanger. (Because I'm mean and I love to torture people)

I haven't been in much of a writing mood, especially for writing fan fiction. Don't get me wrong though, I still have tons of ideas!! I love writing, it's something I do for passion and it's something people enjoy.

I also want to address how happy it makes me when I see many people actually liking this story, it makes me question them though because how sucky the plot and story line is, and how plenty of people comment that they come back to reread it. It makes me feel so.. I don't know. Surprise?

    So thank you very much!!

If you have any questions or just simply want to befriend me, follow me on Instagram and ask away there. That's where I'm mostly active. I don't really check my notifications on here, I just read most of the time. 

I'm wayyyyy active on twt, you know with anitwt + kpoptwt- we can be friends :<<

pm me and I can give it to you !!

Any who that's it for now, please understand and know that I still have some skeletons in the closet for Trusted and that Asuna still hasn't choked on that big ass dildo.
smh disappointing.

   — Ika