I love her

Please comment, and vote that would me so much to me!! :)

-----------

Hikaru POV (YAY!)

I heard the shower go on in my room bathroom, and I guessed that Y/n was taking a shower... Wait? She had extra bras and underwear with her???... Ugh let me just forget it.

"So are we really going to do this, guys?" Eren asked.

We all looked up with confusion, but soon knew what he meant.

"Yup!! If that what makes
N/n-chan happy!!" Honey yelled childly.

"Yea... I kind of don't feel comfortable with you, guys flirting with her...." I said.

Levi then spoke up,

"Tch. We all had at least a crush on her, so that's why we are fine with it-"

i choked. "WHAT!! You all had a crush on her!!"
They all nodded, until Haruhi announced,

"Well not me, I like her as a bestfriend..."

"But..." Ai started...

"We all knew we didn't have a chance.. Since it was obvious that she like you more..." He finished.

I sat on my sofa blushing, from what he said that y/n liking me. I mean come on. Who would like a boy that has natural blue hair, Purple eyes, and has two sides: dark side and light side.

Well...i would think that's pretty hot. BUT BESIDES ME!!!

Sure yeah I like y/n,but I know she isn't into me.

I sigh and went towards my room. To find:

Y/n sleeping on my bed..

I rolled my eyes since she like taking the whole entire bed to her self.

I grabbed myself A pair of black joggers and a MCR t-shirt and went to the bathroom,then got dressed.

I walked out of my room and sat down with the others. Most of them was on their phone, reading or just eating or drinking.

"Alright so y/n wants a sleepover... Right now I guess she is to tired to go back home.... So we will start tomor-*yawn* -row " I politely said.

They all nodded,except Zero.

"So your meaning to tell me that we stayed here,late at night,FOR NO REASON?!?!" He yelled, but not loud Enough to wake up y/n.

I just sparked, like there were fuel burning inside me. This is the side y/n barely saw: the Dark side.

It just made me grab him by the shirt and yanking him up wards.(even though he's way taller then me) then I dragged him to the paper shredder and start pulling his face towards it. Yea he did scream, not even one person tried to help. (Not even LEVI!!)

When ever I was in this form my purple eyes turn red... I don't know why,but it just do..... Maybe to set the mood that I'm READY TO KILL SOME ONE!

I guess because they are scared off me.

"For no reason?! What are you talking about!! THIS IS ALL FOR A REASON! SHE CAN MAKE YOU STAY HERE AS LONG AS SHE WANTS S-"

I was cut off by hearing a voice, a sweet angelic voice to be exact, saying,

"It's okay Hikaru, you are still no different then the hikaru I know...just calm down"

I notice a he-man like figure waving there hand in front of my face snapping me out of my daze and I noticed that they got Zero away from me.

"Whoa Hikaru are you alright?" ARMIN asked.

I blinked a few times, making my red eyes going back to purple. I replied with an yes.Then soon left one bye one, leaving me into a nice, silent house.

I got off my couch and went to my room.Seeing y/n sleeping form, It made me grew tired,

"Oi, y/n can you move over a bit?" I whispered/yelled.

Silence

"Y/n?"

Silence

"Y/n?!"

Silence

I sighed knowing she won't move her self. I got on the bed and tried to move her, but ended up being a human sized pillow.

At this rate, my face was burning, and my heart was beating fast.

I was to lazy to even try and not be her pillow. But I liked the state I was in and felt like I meant somethings to her... Other then... You know...... A pillow....

Plus, I didn't want to wake her up from sleeping, since I heard she was worst then Honey-sempai being woken up.

Hey!! I'm to Awesome to die!!

But.. I would let her do anything to me..

(A/n: Not like that!! You dirty silly readers)

Like break my heart,hurt me, use me, and so on... I trust her so much.. I nevered had once had to use my bad side on her. I just love her to much, i would do anything for her... You may think I'm crazy, but I do! I REALLY DO!! Why???

Because.....

I love her

--------------
A/n: now there yah have it!! I updated...YAY!!!
But I don't really see why I should..
I mean barely any people read this story, sooooo...

Welp, stay fabulous until next time on Myfroggystuff-
WAIT WHAT?! This is not YouTube.