A Finchel Story

Rachel's Pov:

First day back at school tomorrow and I really can't be doing with it. The only thing I am looking forward to is seeing all my friends. Just last year I made friends with some girls in the Cheerios. Their names are Santana and Quinn. They're so nice, I always thought they we're mean because if your not popular at William McKinley your a nobody and all the popular kids don't even acknowledge you. But last year we began talking in history class and we became really good friends.

**THE NEXT DAY**

Santana and Quinn:Hey Rach

Rachel:hey guys what you up to

Santana:we actually have a surprise for you!!

Rachel:why am I worried?

They all go into the gym where all the Cheerios are practising.

Quinn:we got coach to give you a try out

Rachel:no way!!

I had the most amazing day today Quinn and Santana got me on the Cheerios, but after I got on my uniform people actually looked at me. I actually felt like I was physically there instead of being under an invisibility cloak. Also people would actually come up and have a conversation with me instead of calling me names. I felt proud for once not ashamed. Even though people actually came up and spoke to me the people that tortured me the most I don't ever want to speak to.

Santana's Pov:

I'm so happy that me Rachel and Quinn are all on the Cheerios together. I also saw quite a few jocks checking her out, now maybe she will finally believe me and Quinn when we call her beautiful. Rachel has certainly had her confidence knocked with anyone who has had all the tormenting she'd had would be the same. Just think of all the slushy she's had to remove from her hair, face and clothes. She deserves this popularity increase. I'm so happy we became friends with Rachel.

Quinn's Pov:

OMG yay Rachel is on the Cheerios she will finally get the popularity she deserves. I can't wait for us all to walk down the corridors together everyday and have people part for us when we walk past them. This will be our year.

**NEXT DAY**

(No ones Pov)

Rachel has now gained respect with the entire school. Her Quinn and Santana are the most popular girls in school which means the most popular guys have got their eye on them. Noah Puckerman who is know as Puck has an eye for Santana and the quarterback Finn Hudson has his eye on Rachel Berry. He just found out that they have quite a few lessons together so he's hoping that at least in one of them he is sat next to her to see if he can sweet talk her.

Finns Pov:

I really had no reason to be at school until I saw 'her' she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

Finn: hey puck what's that new Cheerio called?

Puck:Someone told me that it was that dork Rachel Berry but now she's on the Cheerios she's like mega popular. I'm surprised you didn't recognise her you tormented her for ages.

Finn: Really?

Puck: Yeah, but apparently she's like over everything and just wants to start fresh. On top I guess. That's what Santana said anyway.

Finn: I knew it! You so like Santana Lopez. I see the way you look at her in class. You gonna ask her out?

Puck: I don't know I'll see how it goes.

**HISTORY CLASS**

Quinn: aw guys were not sat next to each other this year

Santana: How do you know ?

Quinn: Look, the seating plan is on the board.

Rachel: Great I'm next to Finn Hudson kill me now

Santana: be nice you never know he might actually be a nice guy.

(Finns face lit up when he saw he was sat next to Rachel Berry, and there right at the back so they can talk all they want especially seen as there teacher is deaf in one ear)

Rachel's Pov:

Great I'm sat next to Finn Hudson for the entire year. I know I forgave most people for picking on me but Finn Hudson didn't pick on me he made my life he'll.If he think that I'm going to forget about like that.