Glee Club

Please comment on what you think and how i could improve and if i need to make it more exciting or anything-please give me feedback. I only care about my readers.                                                             _______________________________________________________________________________

The girls walk into glee club to see everybody sat there with their mouths wide open. 

Mr Shue: Right glee club please welcome our new members: Rachel Santana and Quinn.

Mercedes a very pretty very glamorous girl spoke: Woah what are you doing here your 'cool' you all think were losers.

Rachel: Our cheer leading coach asked us to join to improve our vocals and mr schue agreed.

Mr Schue: That's right, and you treat these girls with the same respect as you do to everybody else in this room.

Tina: Err mr schue we all had to audition we dont even know if they can sing.

Rachels runs over to one of the band members and whispers into his ears he then tells all the other members.

Rachel: Well here you go, our audition. Hit it.

*The girls all sing Take a Bow by Rhianna*

Quinn and Santana know why Rachel chose this song. 

Once the girls finish they are greeted with a huge round of applause.

Santana: Good enough of an audition for you.

Everybody nods mostly because they agree but also because they are scared.

Mr Schue: Wow ladies that was amazing. Welcome to glee club. Now you girls how it works in glee club is i usually give an assignment and anyone can sing the song they have chosen. Then usually at the end of the week there is a group number. Now there is no assignment this week as we need to recruit new members hopefully after you three have joined others will follow.

All three girls whisper: i doubt it