Moving Forward

All the way through glee club Finn and Rachel kept looking at each other, Rachel, in her head, was debating whether or not to forgive Finn. I mean that song was beautiful and it touched her. She wasn't really listening throughout the rest of glee she just couldn't get Finn out of her head. Wait, was she falling for him.

Rachel: Hey Finn can I talk to you for a sec

Finn: Yeah sure..

Rachel: Your song was amazing, and I am very grateful, so grateful that I would like to start fresh with you.

Finn: *smiles* Hi my name is Finn Hudson I'm the quarterback, what's your name?

Rachel:*giggles* Hi I'm Rachel Berry, I'm on the Cheerios.

Finn gives Rachel a piece of card "here's my number, text me"

Rachel: will do, I gotta go see you in history *winks*

Finn POV

When Rachel said she wanted to talk to me I thought she was just going to have another rage at me. When she does that it makes my head empty and then I have no idea what to say. But this time she wanted to move forward. I was so happy. It was great and I'm gonna make sure we're really good friends. I'm really looking forward to history now. And that's unusual for me.

Dude your never gonna guess what happened! - Finn.

What? - Puck.

Rachel wants to starts fresh with me and I think it may work out between us. - Finn.

Good going. Don't screw it up. - Puck.

Rachel POV

I really hope me and Finn can be friends I mean we did use to be. So it should work out. I'm just still trying to figure out whether I have feelings for him. I kind of hope I don't because if we do become friends it would be weird.

**A FEW WEEKS LATER**

Finn and Rachel connected instantly that History class they talked the whole way through it. Finn made Rachel laugh so much her stomach hurt. It still didn't stop her laughing at the next funny thing he did. They are now best friends, again. It wasn't thought to be possible but those two are now even popular than before, even though there in glee club. Once the school found out about their new found friendship they just instantly gained more popularity, no one dares to talk bad about them. When all six of them are together ( Rachel Finn Puck Santana Quinn and Mike) they 'rule the school'. They are all so happy. The footballers are winning all their games the Cheerios are going on to Nationals next month and they are all really excited about the upcoming sectionals competition for glee club.

Glee Club

Mr Schue: Right set list for Sectionals. Finn and Rachel you'll be doing a duet of Journeys Faithfully then there will be a group performance of Somebody to Love by Queen.

Finn and Rachel high five when they find out they're doing the duet.

Mr Schue: Right let's start practising.