You Have To Trust Me

Rachel wake up, check Jacob's blog. NOW! - Santana xoxo

I'll look now is it bad? - Rachel xoxo

Just look - Santana

Rachel grabbed her laptop and typed into google 'Unravelled' which was the name of Jacob's blog. Jacob was the head of school media at McKinley he was in charge of the schools newsletter and the newspaper he made his blog for him but it has a lot of the schools gossip on it. And there it was, the first thing you see:

HEAD CHEERLEADER UNFAITHFUL TO HEARTTHROB QUARTERBACK FINN HUDSON.

Many people say they have witnessed head cheerleader,Rachel Berry, having many make out sessions with Jesse St.James. I bet Finn never wished he dumped newly popular Stephanie Smith to be with his unfaithful lover.

Now I know your all thinking that this is all just made up. But when I went to interview Jesse St.James he confirmed the rumours "what can I say? Rachel clearly wasn't over me and just couldn't cope without me. She just walked up to me one day, off campus, and stuck her tongue down my throat. I wasn't just going to reject her and then it managed to get to a full on making out session. These happened multiple times" I then asked if he had any words to one now heartbroken Finn Hudson he replied with"Rachel wasn't made for Finn, she belongs with me. That is where she will stay".

What was Rachel going to do? Everybody would obviously believe this and Finn. Oh no Finn! She had to ring him.
There was no answer, she was expecting as much.

At School

Everybody is staring at Rachel. All the girls are giving her a look that says 'how could you do that to Finn he is an amazing boyfriend and you just threw all that away'. She had to find Finn.

Rachel: Finn I finally found you, I need to speak with you!

Finn: I don't want to speak with you, how could you do this to me? I bet you only took me to that football game because you felt guilty.

Rachel: That's not true, Finn I would never do that. Jesse is making all this up you have to trust me.

Finn: I don't think I can.

Rachel:Why not?

Finn: that's a stupid question, I can't believe you did this to me Rachel. How could you?

Rachel: Finn I didn't do anything!!

Finn: Just stop lying

Rachel: If you don't trust me then why are you still with me?

Finn:good point. *slams his locker door*

Rachel:Wait I didn't mean it

It was too late he had already stormed off. How was she going to fix this.

Rachel: Hey Santana wait up!

Santana: Please tell me it isn't true!

Rachel: Of course not, I would never ever do that to Finn.

Santana: Good, right we need to fix this.

Rachel: We?

Quinn appears from round the corner

Quinn: You don't think we're gonna make you go through this on your own do you?

Rachel: I honestly don't know what I would do without you two.

The whole day Finn blanked her. She was heartbroken she couldn't believe what had happened.

Rachel: Finn are we broken up?

Finn: You were the one that suggested it.

Rachel: I didn't mean it

Finn: Well I did.

Rachel runs off crying she is heartbroken but she knows it is her fault and she said that if he doesn't trust her he should break up with her but she didn't mean to say it.