Confrontation

It had been two weeks since that awkward history lesson and there had been no improvement in communication. Rachel would just ignore Finn completely and Finn had just about had enough of it. 

*bell rings*

Everybody leaves the classroom

Finn: Hey Rachel wait up.

Rachel stops just outside the classroom door.

Rachel: what?

Finn: Look why are you being so off with me and dont deny it you sit there with your back turned to me every lesson we sit together. I dont get it. I mean yeah sure before you were popular i would pick on you but you forgave everybody else why not me?

Rachel: Seriously? You didnt just pick on me. You made my life hell. You would slushy me everyday you would trip me over everyday and when i fell just walk over me. My locker was constantly broken into by you and things were stolen and then you would leave mean messages in and thats not even the worst part.

Rachel's eyes began to fill with tears.

Finn: Look im sorry but what do you mean thats not the worst part?

Rachel: You seriously dont remember anything about me at all?

Finn shakes hid head

Rachel: Well let me remind you, once apon a time there was a little boy named Finn and a little not so pretty girl named Rachel they lived next to each other and they were best friends. They were as close as best friends could get. They were always with each other. They were so happy when they found out they were going to the same high school. They didnt see much of each other towards the end of summer due to holidays and football camp. So Rachel was shocked when she saw Finn the first day of high school. Over summer he had grown a lot. He had also got a lot cuter but Rachel was the same person. The first few days of high school they were together then football try outs came up for the new kids. Surprise surprise Finn made the team and he was forced to bully all the unpopular kids and the fist on his target list was Rachel Berry. Wow i can still remember my first slushy it hurt so bad. But you know what hurt so much the fact that it was thrown at me by my so called best friend. After that you never spoke to me again. The next week there was a 'for sale' sign in your front yard. Then a truck with all your things in and you left without even a goodbye and you never really spoke to me again and you just forgot about me. I did wonder how you did it seen as we were such good friends but you did it. Then one day all the tormenting begun.

Finn was in shock he couldn't believe he had done this he was nearly crying.

Finn:  Rachel im so sorry i didnt...

Rachel: You know what i dont care. Your practically dead to me.