favourite books + recommendations

ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES
BY JENNIFER NIVEN

This is by far one of my favourite books! It's very happy and sad at the same time. I read this book in one sitting, my eyes were glued to the pages. The characters are so amazing. Theodore Finch is by far one of my favourite book characters, his character is so unique and amazing. This book covers topics such as suicide and mental illness, it's very touchy but is very well written.

RETURN OF ALEX CROSS
BY JAMES PATTERSON

I LOVE ME SOME JAMES PATTERSON. Alex Cross is a series and honestly, you can read any book at anytime and won't be confused. I love the way James writes. I'm currently reading this book and it is so awesome. If you love mystery and thriller, this is for you. In this book, Alex's family is kidnapped by a serial killer. Basically happens in every crime show (gosh I love me some crime shows), right? Yeah, well, there's a twist. This serial killer doesn't want to become a perfect killer, he wants to create one. How? Using Alex Cross.

INVISIBLE
BY JAMES PATTERSON

THIS BOOK IS AMAZING OKAY.
You have the usual cases where someone tries to connect them all together. But, in this book, there's hundreds of cases of fires leading to deaths. It's almost impossible to connect but the main character won't give up. Such an amazing read.

THE 5TH WAVE
BY RICK YANCEY

If you liked the movie, the book is 10 times better. It is such an amazing read, full of action. It's the first book in the trilogy, I refused to read the last 50 pages because I didn't have the money to buy the last two, I was so glued to that book. If you read this book, make time to read all of it because it's one of those books you can zoom right through.

TO READ/TO GET LIST:
- Imaginary Girls
- A study in Charlotte
-Kids of Appetite
- Milk and Honey
- Lily and the Octopus
- Go Set A Watchmen
- A World Without You
- Girl in Pieces
- Never Always Sometimes
- Finding Audrey
- We Were Liars
(the majority of these are contemporary books)

  WATTPAD READS I AM LOVING:

  AGONY
BY golightlys

    Brea may be one of my favourite people and I may be biased but her writing is absolutely amazing. She steers away from common plots and puts a twist on all her stories. This one is by far one of my favourites. It's a Stiles Stilinski Fanfiction and it is definitely worth checking out.

  ROSES
BY volbeats

TOMSIE IS MY OTP OKAY
I love Tom Holland so much so I will read anything about him BUT THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE
IT MAKES ME HAPPY AND EMOTIONAL AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR MORE

I feel like I'm going to do stuff like this more often, I love talking about books .

Should I republish my book club?