mandy's writing challenge | tag?

in which Mandy presents a new writing challenge

As a wattpad writer, I like to challenge myself. Throughout my journey on wattpad, my writing has changed immensely. I changed the way I wrote fine detail and even the point of views in which my stories took place. This was very challenging to do but I genuinely believe it helped my writing and kind of increased creativity when planning my stories. Now, I want to challenge you.

MANDY'S PROMPT WRITING CHALLENGE

Now, read carefully, this is a challenge for both readers (commenters) and writers.

Challenge for the commenters:
Write a prompt in the comments (try to be creative!) It can be as simple as just a word or it can be a detailed plot, you choose.

Challenge for the Writers:
Post this challenge wherever you please so that your readers/friends can comment some prompts for you. The main part of this challenge is to take one or more (maybe even all) of the prompts in your comments and turn it into a written piece. This piece can be a poem, a blurb, a one shot, imagine, etc. (heck it can only be a sentence).

The point of this challenge is to challenge ourselves as writers and to get our creative juice flowing!

I tag literally everyone seeing this!
Remember to leave a prompt in the comments for me (that would be greatly appreciated).

HAPPY WRITING!