what's so wrong with body positivity?

I watched this Buzzfeed video today and I'm so upset after looking at the comments. What was meant to be an empowering video to spread body positivity was taken in a wrong way.

"okay but if a skinny girl did this it wouldn't be okay"

GUYS

ARE YOU SERIOUS

All sizes are beautiful. For so long, curvy and plus size women have been shamed because of their size. We see thin women and magazine covers everywhere. Finally, we see more plus size women on these covers and in the media. We now see all the beautiful and different women on these covers. All sizes, all beauty.

But people are quick to shut down.

FOR SO LONG, MANY OF US HAVE BEEN INSECURE AND SHAMED BECAUSE OF OUR BODIES. WE FINALLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO MAKE US FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND YOU'RE OFFENDED?
I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED
WE'RE JUST TRYING TO SPREAD LOVE AND SHOW THAT BEAUTY COMES IN ALL DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES
I CAN'T WEAR A BATHING SUIT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT BEING LAUGHED AND STARED AT
I SPENT SO LONG TRYING TO GET THE BODY EVERYONE WOULD WANT TO LOOK AT ONLY TO HAVE IT LEAVE
TO SEE A VARIETY OF HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES MAKES ME HAPPY AND HONESTLY MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF

in the video, plus size women recreate magazine covers. they did not make a video to shame anyone smaller than them. many women can't even see themselves as sexy or beautiful because of the media. let them feel sexy. let them feel beautiful.

  all of these women you see in this video, including the original models, are beautiful.