I lied in the last chapter...

Yes, yes I know I said that the latest chapter was the last on but things change.
Anywho, you're all(or the ones who actually bother to red this chapter, after all these years!!) probably wonder 'why the heck is she still updating?' Well I have a really good answer for that.
As you have probably seen, I have been working on this book to make it a little bit better, but nothing have really "changed" in it. The reason for this is that if I wanna make this book better I need to pretty much delete everything and write a whole new book and, I don't wanna do that.
This book is special to me, it not only gave me my first best friend here on wattpad it was also my first ever REAL English book and I'm really proud of it.you can almost say that (apart from game of love, unbreakable heart and all my other books XD) this was the one who made me, well, I'm not really popular I think but, the one I am today. It was the one who made the first few, English, people find me and my books and I just can't delete this book or change it. I just can't.

But I still want this book to be better, I KNOW that this book can be better and I wanna show it to, not only me, but to all of you as well. This book have a big potential and I want to somehow show it. Therefore I've decided to publish a new book. It's gonna have the same name only "new" or something like that in the tittle. It's gonna be a "better grammar, easier to understand and showing the potential that this book have" book. Weird sentence I know, but you should all know by now that I am anything BUT normal, in any way possible.

Anyway, I just wanted to say this so that all of you who liked, commented or just read this 'The Dark Force' can know and, if you decide to read it when I publish it, can tell me which one you like the most. I would love to know about all of your thoughts, from every single one of you!

Maybe it doesn't feel like I care about what you people think, but I do, I really do and I wanna write something that not only I and not only you, but that we both, all, can like and enjoy.

Anywayyyyyyy this, supposed to be small, note just turned really long and, I don't even know. Emotional? I have no idea... But as I said, ANYWAY, this was all I had to say about this. If you have any questions or anything else then just send me a private message or ask in the comments. I promise you that if you have a question then I will answer you as fast as possible!

Oh well, I'm done now, have nothing more to say about this. So my small two little words will be what I say last in this chapter.

See ya!