Chapter 15 Green Moon

Sorry that this chapter is kinda short, but I couldn't make it longer.

And if you don't get it, it's the demon we are with right now. He came out from Yamis body, or something like that, the next chapter will explain that.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Not a single star could be seen on the sky, the moon shined with a green light and the darkness surrounded the city.

A single person walked on the street, he had a smirk on his face and looked up at the moon, this was what he wanted, this was what he wanted the most.

Everyone should soon fear him, and he should grown stronger more stronger than ever before, all the fear the people felt, all the pain, should be his strength, and the power he would need, to take over this worthless world, and make it better. Everything will be covered in darkness, everyone should fear him. Nothing could stop him, but someone could, and he know it.

The only person who he really needed, the person who held his life in his hands, and this was a thing the person didn't like. He hated it, he need Yami. He need Yami to be afraid, he need Yami to fear him. But of course is it something in the way, he is not afraid. Not as long as he has his little frindes. But there is more problem. He can't let Yami die. He can't let Yami hurt himself, if he do, then they both will be hurt, or die.

The demon looked at the moon, he know that he needed to get rid of those irritating 'friends' that Yami call them, but he also know that he somehow needed to get rid of Pain, or what he called himself, but that only meant that he needed to kill Yami, and he can't do that, he would kill himself in the progresss.

Yami is both the demon, and Pains life source, if he died, they would die. So he couldn't kill Pain, but he need to kill him, he need to kill Pain and Yamis little frindes. He needed to kill them before Yamis fear was gone, gone forever, and his strength with it, and of course Pain, that bastard. The one who sealed him away thousands of years ago, he must pay, but how?

The demon punched a wall behind him in frustation. He could kill Yamis little friends, but if he did, then that bastard who call himself Pain would ruin it. He would tell Yami how he could kill him, and Yami would definitely do it, just to get revenge. No he needed another plan, but what?

The demon looked up at the sky again, and an idea came up in his head. He can't kill him, but he can kidnap him, and make him suffer. He will see his own friends die, right in front of his eyes, and Pain would regret what he have done to him, he will see innocent people die in front of his own eyes, and know, that it was all his fault.

The demon smirked, soon, he would get his revenge.....

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

So, who is Pain?

Is Pain his real nam, or is it something else?

I hope at least one of these questions is in your head right now!

And I will try and put out the next chapter pretty soon. it's already finished, I just need to remember to publish it...

If you enjoyed comment/vote.