Chapter 3 Unknown Feelings

I has been five days since the 'accident' and Yugi was in a coma in the hospital.

But not only that, Yami haven't been in school since the accident either and both Joey and Tristan was worried about him.

They know that Yugi would wake up soon, or so they hopped, and they knew that when Yami got Yugi to the hospital he had collapsed on the floor, only a few minutes after they hade taken in Yugi. But they haven't heard anything from Yami or his stepparents since that day.

So know Joey and Tristan walked up to a big black house, that they thought was Yamis.

When they got to the door they rang the bell and waited, it took only a few seconds before the door opened and a woman stood in the doorway, she looked at the two boys.

" Your Tristan and Joey right? " She asked and they both nodded a little bit confused.

" How do you know? " Joey asked.

" Yami told us, after a little time, I suppose that's why you are here, to se Yami? " She asked them and they both nodded again.

She let them in and closed the door behind them.

" He's upstairs. " She said and Joey and Tristan started walking up the stairs. " Wait! " She yelled after them and they turned around.

" What is it? " Asked Tristan and looked at the women whit a confused look.

" Be careful, he's not in a good mod right know, don't get him frustrated. " She said and they looked at each other and then to the women and nodded.

When they got upstairs saw they three room.

Two off the rooms were open, whiteout a door and the last ones door was closed.

They walked to it and knocked on the door.

" What? " Said Yami from the other side whit a cold voice.

" Yami.. It's us, Tristan and Joey. " Joey said and door opened. In the doorway stood Yami and looked at them. He gestured for them to enter and then he closed the door.

Joey and Yami sat on the bed while Tristan sat in a conch that was in front of the bed.

It was a small room. It was a couch, a bed, a table and a chair in the room, it didn't fit more, but Yami didn't really care about it, he liked it the way it was.

It was silent a long time in the room before Joey speaker up.

" Umm... Why haven't you get to school lately? " He asked and Yami looked at him, then Tristan and then back to him again.

" I don't know. " He answered.

" How can you not know? " Tristan asked and Yami looked at the wall on his left.

" I just don't, everything is just.... I don't know. " He answered a little frustrated.

" Yami, what is wrong? " Joey asked whit a concerned voice and looked at his friend.

" I don't know... I really don't know, I feel like a... I don't know. " He answered and hugged a pillow. Joey and Tristan looked uneasily at him, and looked then at each other, they didn't know what to say.

" Yami? " Joey said after a long time and Yami looked up at him, his eyes were full of questions and he had never seen someone like this before.

Even if he looked good, he didn't feel good.

" Please tell us, we are friend, whatever you are thinking, we are friends and you can tell us everything. " He said and Yami looked down again.

He was silent a long time again and the only thing they could Hera was the sound of the clock that was on the nightstand.