Chapter 12 Tell me the truth

" Yam, Yam? Hey do you hear me? Yam! " Joey yelled and ran his hand up and down in front of Yamis face.

" Hmm. " Yami said and blinked confused. " What is it? "

" What is it! " Joey asked sarcastic. " I have tried to talk to you in like twenty minuets, what's wrong? " Joey asked and Yami shocked his head and looked away, the dream he had was still clear in his mind, but he didn't want to say anything to them, if he did, then they should just have one thousand questions and he didn't have the answers to them, and he wanted to know what was wrong.

" Just thinking. " Yami answered with a shrug. But Joey didn't give up, he know that it was deeper than that.

" Thinking about what? " Joey asked and Yami started to feel nervous.

" Nothing special. " He answered with a calm voice. He didn't even know how he could pretend to be so calm.

" It is something special, so tell me, I'm worried about you and you know I am your friend right? " Joey asked concern and Yugi, Tea and Tristan heard him and walked to them.

" What's wrong? " Tea asked.

" Yeah Yami, what's wrong? " Joey asked and Yami looked down.

" Please Yami, tell us. " Yugi said with a low voice and Yami looked up. Yugi looked at him with those puppy eyes that he had used the first time they had met. Yami mumbled something and sighed.

" I'm just thinking about.... My family..... And a dream. " Yami said but lowered his voice on the last words.

" You miss them? " Joey asked confused and Tea hit him on the head.

" Of course he does you dummy. " She said angry and Joey hold his hand on the back of his head.

" When he was alive he didn't really seem to care. " Joey said but shot his mouth when he realized what he just said. But Yami was to deep in his thoughts to even care.

" Yami, what dream? " Asked Yugi who ignored Joey and Tea and Yami looked up at him again.

" No-Nothing. " He a answered quickly, a little to quick.

" You're not honest. " Yugi said and crossed his arms over his chest.

" I'm honest, it's nothing! " Yami answered angry and stood up.

" Your not honest, your lying! " Yugi said, just as angry as Yami.

" I'm not lying! " Yami said, more angry than before, but Yugi didn't give up.

" Your lying! "

" I'm not! "

" Your lying, just say what's wrong! " Yugi said, angrier than he had ever been before, and his friends flinched a little at his tone, but Yami didn't even move.

" Nothing is wrong, just because my family is dead doesn't mean that something is wrong! " Yami yelled.

" You can't lie to me, something is wrong, I can see it in your eyes! " Yugi yelled back.

" Nothing's wrong! It was just a dream! " Yami yelled back at him and took a step forward.

" It was not just a dream and you know it! " Yugi yelled, and took a step forward he too.

" I'm a demon! " Yami yelled and tears started to fall down his cheeks. " I'm a demon, I dreamed about a demon who looked like me.... See I said it, are you proud now? " Yami said and feel to his knees. Tears flow down his cheeks and his fear to the demon come back. His body shook and Yugi walked up to him and sat down beside him. He pulled him carefully in to a hug and Yami hide his face in his shoulder.