Chapter 18 Real Home

Don't judge me about this chapter, it wasn't meant to be like this, but I like it this way, and it's the music fault this come up, I listen to wrong songs sometimes.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

" Where are we? I thought you said you wanted to go home? " Joey asked and Yami turned around and looked at him, and then back at the house in front of them. It was a really big house, almost like a mansion, it was dark and was well hidden behind trees, bushes and tall flowers.

" It looks like a house from a horror movie. " Tristan said and Tea slapped him in the head.

" Don't say that! You are scaring me. " She said and Tristan was about to apologize, but was cut of by Yami, who started to walk towards the house.

" Hey Yam, where ya going? " Joey asked while he and the others run up to him.

" It really looks like a house from a horror moviie, i never thought about that. " Yami said loud to himself and put a hand on the door. He looked at it and the others looked at him with confusion in their eyes.

" Whats up with him? " Tristan asked and Yugi looked at him, he then walked up too Yami and put a hand on his shoulder, Yami looked at him.

" Is this your home? " Yugi asked and Yami nodded.

" My first home... They gave me the name Yami thanks to this place. " Yami said and opened the door. Yugi turned around to the others and Yami stepped in, he then did the same. " Stay here, don't go in, whatever you do! " Yami said and the others nodded fast and Yami walked in and then he was gone.

" I ask again, whats up with him? " Tristan asked and Yugi shocked his head.

" I don't know, i got him to talk about his past a little more before you got here, i think.. " Yugi looked back at the house. " He remember something... He was really lost in thoughts when he talked about his parents, and he didn't have the time to say everything. " Yugi looked back at the others. " I guess we just have to wait and see. " He said and the others nodded once again.

Yami walked down the corridor. The walls was brown and the floor was a lighter color of brown. There were pictures on the walls, of him and his family.

The day after his parents died, was he forced to move from this house, and nobody wanted to live in here, so it got abandoned, but it still looked like it did when he last was here. He remembered every little detail, every little hole on the walls, and where he would go if he didn't want the planks to make a sound. He could the whole house in and out.

When he was younger, he always run around in the house, he always played hide and seek with the shadows. The shadows always found him at first, but it didn't take long for him to know where they couldn't go on a special time on the day, because of the sun. His parents was first worried about him playing with shadows, but they know he wasn't normal, and accepted it, they loved to look at him when he walked around and searched for shadows.

He was still that way, he felt something special every time ha was alone, every time he was in danger, could he feel the shadows around him. He didn't know why, and he didn't care to know. All he wanted to do, was to get rid of that demon.

He stopped in front of a white door, his parents always told him not to in, he could go everywhere, but not in there. Now was the time to ignore that order, he wanted to know what was down there.

He opened the door and walked in. The room was dark and he could barely see anything. /Let me take over, I can see better in here than you can./ Yami nodded. His eyes changed color to crimson and Pain looked around.

There was a big closet in one of the corners in the room. In the other corner was there a little smaller closet. In the middle stood a table with a paper on it, there was a big flower in front of it, and two flowers where in the other two corners. There was no window, and no lamp. 'The closets.' Yami mentally said and Pain walked up the smallest of the two, he opened the door slowly and looked in. They could only see cloths and a box. Pain opened the box and saw a paper. He picked it up and looked at it, before he read what it said.

:There's no way out, I must kill him, I must kill him, I must kill him, how?: Pain looked at the paper with a frown and stood up, he then walked to the other closet. /Who said you couldn't go in here?/ Pain asked and Yami thought a bit before he answered. 'My... My whole family said it, but only mom and dad said it to me. I overheard them when my whole family said the same thing.' Yami answered and Pain nodded, and opened the bigger closet. They saw a weird black box, it had something written on it, but they couldn't see what it stood.

Pain tried to open the box, but couldn't, it was locked. He looked around and walked up to the table. On the paper laid a white key, he took it and looked at the paper.

:Two in one, one in two, what about the third?: 'This is just confusing.' Yami said and Pain nodded. /Something is wrong, I wonder why al these things are in here./ Pain said and put the key in the box and unlocked it. In the box laid one more paper and Pain took it up.

:I can't kill him, I can't kill him, I can't kill him, what now? He's evil: Pain frowned again and looked in the box again. He saw something in the corner and picked it up, it was a paper, but someone had tried to hide it. Pain opened it up and read it.

:There's only one way, I have to...: The rest of the paper was gone and Pain looked at it before he jumped when he heard Yami yell behind him. 'Those freaks! Yell at me, it was my fault, it was them! They tried to kill me, those MORONS!' Pain turned around and saw Yami on the floor. Tears ran down his cheeks and he slam his fist on the floor, it didn't take long for the hand to be read with blood, and Pain took his hand. /Stop! Your hurting yourself./ 'Why? Why did they do it? ITS THEIR FAULT!' Yamis eyes was read from the tears and his voice was filled with anger. Pain didn't understand what he was talking about. He moved closer and put his hand on Yamis shoulder. /Yami, breath, what's wrong? What are you talking about?/ Pain asked with a calm voice and Yami looked up. 'I remember, before that happened, the face... Those faces, my friends... It wasn't them...' Yami said and more tears flew down his face. Pain looked at Yami, before he embraced Yami in a hug. /Don't talk, we can talk about this later, with Yugi./ Pain said and Yami nodded before he vanished. Pain stood up and looked at the box, he saw something in it, something he didn't see before and picked it up, he put it in his pocket and put back everything where he found it, he then walked out and closed thee door behind him. He walked out from the front door and closed it behind him.

" Yam... " Yugi started but stopped when Pain turned around.

" He can't talk right now. " Pain said and walked up to the others.

" What do you mean? Did something happpen? Is he hurt? " Yugi asked and Pain shocked his head and laid his hand on Yugis shoulder to stop him.

" He need to calm down, he cant talk... And i don't know what happened, something with his friends. " Pain said.

" Let's go to my place, and wait until Yami can and will talk about what happened. " Yugi said and the others agreed and they walked away. Pain looked back at the house.

" I know you are there, when do you plan to do something? " Pain asked when the others was out of earshot. A figure walked out from the shadows and looked at Pain with a small smile on his face. He then turned around and vanished in the shadows.

--Don't worry, you don't have to wait much longer... Old man!--

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

No, Pain is not, I repeat, NOT an old man... He just said that cause... You get the answer in the next chapter. But Pain is not and old man, and now... I WANT COOKIE, see ya~!!