f o u r

(( Just imagine that Lauren has tattoos in that pic ;) ))

-

It had already been three days since Camila and Dinah's first day at Miami High and ever since then, they had been fully accepted, well, by most students anyway.

Obviously they still hadn't sussed out everyone's personality, but that was normal as they hadn't been there for long.

The green-eyed girl, Lauren Jauregui, was one person who neither, Dinah or Camila, had managed to talk too at all. Camila would only shoot glances at the tattooed girl in Homeroom, low key wishing that she would notice her sometime soon. But that wasn't the case.

Normani and Ally had been spot on when they said that the raven-haired girl was well reserved.

In fact, reserved was a fucking understatement for her.

The only time that Camila had actually saw Lauren speaking to someone was after school on Tuesday when she had seen the girl smiling brightly at a very pretty looking brunette girl.

She had been walking out of the school doors with Dinah, Normani and Ally, her textbooks held tightly to her chest. Dinah was telling a joke to the three of them, about god knows what. Camila wasn't paying attention, she was just laughing hysterically at the facial expressions that Normani was making throughout.

When her laughter had died down slightly, she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, how the familiar green eyed beauty was leaning against a plain black motorcycle. She looked so peaceful, with her head lowered, only her widows peak facing towards Camila. She held her phone in the palm of her hands, tapping quickly, evidently looking as though she was texting someone.

A small smile had appeared on Camila's lips just from admiring the raven-haired girl in the distance. However, Camila's smile didn't last long as she had noticed Lauren's head instantly shoot upwards in the direction of this other brunette that was approaching her, waving enthusiastically. The green eyed girl had locked her phone, placing it in her side pocket and hugged the brunette in greeting, her tattooed arms wrapping around the slightly smaller girls waist, tightly.

'Probably her girlfriend.' Camila had thought as she ripped her gaze painfully away from the pair of beautiful girls that were currently hugging behind her.

She didn't know why, but seeing the interaction between the two girls, hurt her. It was probably because Lauren didn't speak to a lot of people, so that girl must be special to her.

"You alright Walz?" Dinah had asked her best friend.

Camila nodded and somewhat smiled falsely, wrapping her arm around the taller girls waist, saying, "Jauregui has a motorcycle," before the four of them, Dinah, Camila, Ally and Normani had walked away from the school, heading home, laughing stupidly at their inside jokes.

Of course, Camila hadn't said why she had been disappointed, she didn't want to bother Dinah with her hopeless crush on some badass girl that would probably never notice her. Instead, she focused on something else.

But now, there was always going to be that thought in the back of her mind, the thought that Lauren Jauregui might already have a girlfriend, a pretty one too.

-

Wednesday (1 day later)

"Hey Mila, you coming round tonight?" Normani asked the smaller brunette who was walking beside her.