n i n e t e e n

"You're getting there Mila." Dinah smiled and winked at her best friend from across the brunettes double bed.

It was the weekend and the four friends were at Camila's house. The young girl was informing the others on her day with Lauren and how she was beginning to really like the older one the more and more she spoke to her.

Camila hadn't told the other girls about Lauren's story because it wasn't her story to tell, it wouldn't be fair on the green eyed girl. Of course, the three of them completely understood why Camila couldn't say.

Plus, they were all too busy fangirling over the fact that Camila actually went to Lauren's house to care.

"So... did anything happen?" Normani asked, raising her eyebrows towards the Cuban. Ally giggled whilst Camila's face blushed slightly.

She brushed off the remark by shaking her head and awkwardly laughing, "No, Mani. We just spoke, I hugged her and that was it. It was really nice to get to know her more though." Camila smiled dreamily.

"Hold up!" Ally interrupted, her eyes widening, "You actually hugged the Lauren Jauregui?!" She watched as Camila smiled shyly and nodded lightly, "that's definitely something then, Mila. It seems like she's letting you in."

Camila lowered her gaze so she was looking at her hands. She had a huge smile spread across her lips, and her heart was beating faster just from the thought of Lauren. She genuinely couldn't believe what the girls were saying to her. This was crazy.

The conversation about Lauren quickly drifted onto a new topic about Gigi and Zayn, who were supposedly dating. But Camila was in her own world. She got her phone out from her back pocket and lay across her bed, shifting position. Her phone was grasped in her hands as she unlocked it and quickly opened up the Instagram app.

She had 15 new likes on her notifications since she had last checked her page. The likes were for her most recent photo which was now reaching 250+ likes.

camila_cabello:

Caption: writing

Caption: writing. 🌹
258 likes.

Camila clicked on 'likes' to see who had liked her photo out of curiosity and instantly multiple familiar names appeared on her screen; Dinah, Normani, Ally, Kendall, Shawn, Alex, Francisco, Keana... Lauren!

Camila felt her stomach flip as her finger hovered over Lauren's username.

It was just a like... loads of people have liked her photo... Lauren's like was nothing.

However, Camila just couldn't help but smile. Lauren's like meant so much to her.

She hesitantly pressed on Lauren's username and was diverted to the raven haired girls Instagram page.

Camila had seen it before, a few times actually and each time, she was surprised with what she saw. Lauren's Instagram looked insane, and she looked like a girl who you wouldn't want to mess with. She was definitely giving off that 'bad girl' persona. A total badass.