e l e v e n

'New Jersey tongue,
not sayin' too much
I'm feelin' your attitude.
That east coasting baby
is drivin' me crazy
just like it's supposed to do.

With hands that could save me
face that could break me
sort of in love with you,
but I wouldn't say that to you.'

Camila strum her guitar lightly in time with her vocals. Her eyes were shut and she focused on the lyrics, and how connected she was with them.

It had been a week and a few days since the party. The rest of the night after that was pretty much a blur... Dinah ended up talking to Camila about the whole Lauren/Keana situation and when she couldn't exactly get anything out of Camila, she drove home with the four girls in her car. They went back to Dinah's and slept. Yes, Dinah was sober.

That was all Camila could remember.

Since then, she hadn't spoke to neither Lauren or Keana. It was like they were ignoring her on purpose...

She wanted to talk to them, to see why they ran off. To see why Lauren looked so hurt, upset about the whole situation. And to know what the fuck Gigi meant when she called her an 'experiment'.

There were so many unanswered questions and all Camila could think of doing was song writing. Her escape in the world.

She always writes down her feelings into every song, her feelings about herself, her mixed emotions, her feelings for other people... Pretty much everything she felt/thought.

She sighed after singing the few lyrics she had written down on her notepad. Dropping her guitar gently by her side, she picked up her phone that was next to her notepad and unlocked it.

5:03pm.

Wow, she'd stayed overtime at school once again.

Ally - 5:00pm:
Sorry guys I'm gonna have to cancel tonight, family thing. X

Great. Camila sighed heavily once again and texted the smaller girl back, locking her phone and shutting her eyes afterwards. These past two(ish) weeks have probably been some of the worst in Camila's life.

Probably even worse than the week Austin cheated on her.

In fact, that is actually how Camila feels right now, like she had just been broken up with again. Stupid, yes, but even though she didn't talk to Lauren very much, she misses the very small connection they had.

The only good thing that she has is her friends; Dinah, Ally and Normani. They were going to have a girls night again tonight, but unfortunately Ally had to cancel. And now her week has been made shittier.

She also felt a small friendship brewing between her and Keana. But now, she wasn't so hopeful.

Standing onto her feet, she put down her guitar and began packing everything else scattered around her, into her backpack. Her pen, notepad, phone, all into her backpack, not caring how she threw them in.

She slung one strap of her backpack over her shoulder and picked up her guitar from the floor and held it in her free hand, ensuring she had cleared the area before she moved.

Rough few days. But hey, at least she had written more lyrics to her song. Her song about Lauren...

"Fuck." Camila cursed almost inaudibly to herself. She needed to get herself out of this mindset of being completely whipped by someone who probably didn't even see her as a friend. Ouch.

As she reached the door, she gripped the handle and turned, opening it and allowing her to step out into the (once again) empty corridor. She was getting used to this by now and walking on her own didn't seem as awkward as the first time.