s i x t e e n

A/N: the picture above made my heart melt... And I LOVE PONYTAIL LAUREN ABJAISKWNL

Lauren's dark hair flew behind her as she swiftly pushed open the cafeteria doors in a hurry. She stopped to look around.

The quick figure of the petite brunette was in Lauren's sight for a moment before she frantically turned the corner of the corridor.

Out of sight.

The green eyed girl sighed heavily as she frowned and began to jog again, trying to catch up with Camila. Why was she doing this? Running after her?

There was just a strong urge for her to chase the smaller girl. Lauren felt as though she needed to for some reason.

Reaching the end of the corridor quickly, she turned left, the way that Camila had went.

There she was. Lauren caught a glimpse of her just before she pushed the door to the bathroom open and entered it.

Lauren took another deep breath before following straight after her.

Camila was thankful that no one was in the bathroom. As she entered, she ran a hand through her hair in frustration. What on earth was she thinking? She probably scared Lauren off.

"Fuck." She whispered, almost inaudibly to herself as she placed the palm of her hands flat on one of the sinks.

She gazed into the mirror above it, looking at her reflection that was staring straight back at her again.

Camila knew she was in way too deep with this girl. Lauren had barely shown any interest in her and here she was, chasing after her like a lost puppy.

Lauren most likely didn't even care...

Before the brunette could overthink anything else, the door to the bathroom made a slight noise. Someone was opening it gradually, and slowly.

"Camila?" Lauren rasped, her voice quiet but soft. The younger girl jumped at the sound, surprised that Lauren had actually followed her here.

"I said I was sorry." Camila looked down at the ground as she noticed Lauren step inside of the bathroom, the door closing behind her. All Camila was looking down at was Lauren's black boots, too nervous to look the green eyed girl in the face.

Lauren leant against one of the sinks, whipping her head down and nervously throwing her hair into a messy ponytail.

"I froze back there." She began, words spilling out of her mouth slowly as she stepped forwards slightly, pulling her hair through the band. "You don't have to be sorry, it's okay."

Camila frowned. Lauren wasn't bothered?

Her brown eyes moved upwards until they were locked with the familiar green ones above her. Lauren's stare was gentle and not intimidating in the slightest.

Camila hadn't noticed but her whole body suddenly relaxed.

"I still shouldn't have done it."

Lauren noticed Camila's head hang. She didn't want the smaller girl thinking that this was her fault, because she honestly didn't do anything wrong.