s i x

((Credit to fvckinameezy on insta for the manip)))

"I'm gonna pass out." Camila tugged on Dinah's sleeve, begging her to stop for a moment.

It was Thursday, and today was the day in which Camila had only two options... Speak to a really beautiful girl for a few moments or try and get hit on by a disgusting fuckboy for god knows how long.

Obviously it was going to be the first option, but the small brunette was literally shitting herself.

The pair were on their way to fourth period already, which happened to be Pe. The lesson that Camila had with Lauren. The lesson that Camila would have to speak to Lauren, or else.

"I'm scared Dinah." The older girl sighed, all of her confidence from the night before now completely gone and replaced with nerves.

Dinah turned around to face her best friend and rolled her eyes, laughing slightly.

"Mila, it's just a few words. What's the worst that could happen?!" The Polynesian girl grabbed her smaller friends hand and pulled her along encouragingly.

"Dinah I-"

"We're gonna be late, now shut the fuck up and hurry." The taller girl didn't wait for Camila's reply as she was already dragging her through the crowds of people, making her way to the locker rooms.

Camila opened her mouth to respond but quickly shut it when she realised that there was no point in even trying. Instead, she allowed herself to be dragged aimlessly around by her best friend.

As the two neared the PE rooms, Dinah released her grip on Camila's wrist and slowed down her pace. Camila sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"I only cut you off cause you were gonna ramble. You just overthink everything Mila, you'll be fine I promise." Dinah turned her head to look at her smaller friend who happened to look extremely nervous.

Camila looked down at her shoes before gazing back upwards, at nothing in particular. "I know DJ. It's just that Lauren seems unpredictable..."

The taller girl wrapped her arm around the neck of her smaller friend, pulling her into the side of her body. She chuckled softly, "You worry too much."

Camila couldn't even argue with her best friend on that one, so, she just silently agreed.

When Dinah and Camila eventually found themselves standing at the door way of the locker rooms, they realised just how many girls were in there.

Many of these girls, neither Dinah nor Camila had ever spoke too. The pair of them had stuck with Normani and Ally the whole time, occasionally speaking to the odd person here and there.

"Where shall we get changed?" Dinah asked Camila, laughing awkwardly at the type of looks that the two of them were receiving.

The smaller brunette gulped and quickly scanned the whole changing room, almost every space in the large room was packed with stereotypical girly and pretty teenage girls.

"I don't know DJ, anywhere is fine."

After looking around for a few more seconds, Dinah gripped Camila's wrist once again and pulled her into a small space which was big enough for the both of them.

"This is fine, for now." The Polynesian smiled faintly, placing her rucksack on the bench in front of her. Camila mirrored Dinah's actions, unzipping her bag and pulling out her gym wear; Nike Pro training tights, a grey Adidas Supernova long sleeved running top and a pair of black Adidas ZX Flux's. She was already wearing her white Calvin Klein sports bra beneath her ordinary, everyday clothes.