Sie liebt dich yea yea yea....

July 14, 2016

The Beatles every one... The only group to have ever made German words sexy.... Toooo much? No? Good didn't think so!

Welcome back loves! How are ya? Good? Hope all is well with you!

Today was quite interesting... At about 1 am this morning... I had the hankering to play the piano... a little outrageous... I know right? Well I began my night of music playing Golden Slumbers... and I happened across a chord that I quite liked... So I played around with it... lo and behold... I came up with a shite song... Hoping to improve on said song and use it as a partial b-day present for my loverly boyfriend soon! 

....I'll keep you updated on that... 

Well I found out that my love for the Beatles started at a very early age... I was going through our huge CD collection that my parents have put together over the years and I happened across quite a few Beatles CDs... I asked and my Dad told me that he used to play them for me when I was little... Rubber Soul in particular.... He said that I loved it and always asked for him to play them... 

Why did I forget them?! HOW DID I FORGET THEM? Well I guess that it was just second nature for me to fall in love with them again later down the road... So I guess you could say that we are old pals, the boys and me.... 15 years.... shit..... 

Look at that shit eating grin he has when he messes up... I seriously cant help but giggle... 

Oh hell!!!! Look at this I'm gonna give you two videos... I know you love me:) 

This is part of an interview...but when they go all scouse and talk about "puppy fat" LOVE IT

my favorite part starts at about the 2 min mark.... just watch the whole thing you'll love it!

Ok... I love you... I'm leaving... Stay in school... don't do bad things.... the whole 9 yards.... Keep it real folks

Much love always,

Avery