What is life...

7/08/16

Hello loves! 

I hope all is well with everyone.... Wow, I really need to come up with a new intro... I dunno what else to open this little...well whatever this is... with. 

I'll be inspired one day!

Well what is life? Isn't that the million dollar question. Life is different for each and everyone of us. My life is music. Thats a little... a little... hmm, hell I can't think of where I was going with that. I've been listening to a little tooo much George today. I like to think of the front of my Macca book as a little insight to my life. 

I have all of my favorite things plastered onto the front of my laptop

I have all of my favorite things plastered onto the front of my laptop. I'm like a kid who likes to go around showing everyone what I like... * I need a new Beatles skin... If you can't tell already, if you look at the "THE", it's starting to I dunno, smear down? Is that the right description? Who the hell knows... Hahaha! * Im looking into a new sticker for the front, but I'm so sentimental that its like removing a part of myself taking that sticker off... I really want this one though. 

Hell

Hell... I'll probably just get the same sticker again and replace my old one... I just can't bare to part with it!

I've ordered this for the inside of my Macca-book though! I can't wait for this to come in! I'll update when that happens!

So I've totally gone of on some random shopping tangent. Let's try to bring this back in! 

Alright, so as I said what is life, and music is my life. I say this because..well it's in my everyday life. It's something that I need every day. It's like my drug. Whether it be a vinyl I throw on the record player, or on the radio, or I might even be playing it myself on one of the many instruments that I own. I need my fix in anyway that I can get it. 

You make your own life, and you choose what is in it and what you want your life to be like. 

That was probably the worst description of what life is or could be ever.... Well I guess the topic is up for your own interpretation and I relate life to music! 

I hope that makes some sense! My philosophy minor... did not come into play while making this post... It probably wouldn't have been any help anyway haha!

Well that post went to hell in a hand basket kinda.... That's a look into the crazy I call my mind. Welcome to my world kids!

OK... I'm ending here before it gets any worse hah!

Until next time....

Much love always, 

Avery