She Told Me That I'm Her Forever Lover, You Know

11/01/17

Shit.

Im getting worse and worse at keeping up with my updates. I even have dates planned out in my planner. I'm a lost cause... I swear. 

Howdy folks! I hope all is well. The days are dwindling down... we are in the final week of my winter holiday. Lord help me. I'm excited for this upcoming semester but I'm dreading it at the same time. Can it just be over yet? One can only hope. 

So I just received a late Crimble gift from my boyfriends grandparents. His name is Tye... I don't remember if I've told you that yet. Well...for future reference that's his name. Back to the gift...

Of course it's Beatles related... I mean would you expect anything less? No. I adore this little gift! The fact that they thought of me when they saw it warms my heart!

 I adore this little gift! The fact that they thought of me when they saw it warms my heart!

The boys look weird as shit... but oh well... I love them with all my heart still. 

Props to Grammy and Gramps all the way out in Fruita, Colorado! I love you guys!

So. I have my sights set on yet another instrument. I want a Martin D-28 acoustic guitar. 

Yes...

The one Paul has. THE GUITAR IS GORGEOUS. I must have this guitar. 

Speaking of guitars

Speaking of guitars...

I was doing a bit of maintenance on my little 'Rita' Martin tonight and asked Wilson if he would assist me. Word to the wise... never let your little brother to assist you in restringing your guitar. You will end up two strings short because he thought it would be funny and trim the strings before I got them on the guitar. I am now missing the G string and the high E string. Don't worry! I can still play a ghetto version of Blackbird. Thats all that matters. The world will still go round. 

A trip to the guitar shop in the morning is required... I need a guitar to play haha. 

Alright kiddies... I really don't have much more to talk about! So hopefully we can chat again soon!

Stay cool cats...

Until next time...

Much love always,

Avery