I've Got a Feeling... oh yeaaaaa

Finally! I'm back loves!

I'm sorry that it has taken me over a week to get back to you, but here I am! 

After a week full of school, work, more school, tests, and a whole bunch of other junk..I've finally found a bit of free time to write! 

How have you guys been? I hope all is well. During the week, I have heavily relied on the Beatles to get me through! I've been listening to a lot of behind the scenes recording the Beatles did...I quite enjoy listening to them make jokes and fool around in the studio...calms a stressed out law student!

So, since acquiring a few Beatles books here and there...I found that I needed to build a home for them...which I did.

which I did

If being a lawyer fails...I can become a carpenter of pre-built furniture... You need that do it yourself crap built... I'm your girl.

OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!!

BIG NEWS KIDS! MY NEW PIANO CAME IN! SAY HELLO TO ELEANOR RIGBY *Mum named her...she gives into my Beatles fetish way toooo often...haha. Go Mum*

The old girl needs a little bit of internal work and a good tuning

The old girl needs a little bit of internal work and a good tuning..but other than that she's perfect. The Piano man is coming out to look at her this weekend I believe, so soon....soon my dear we will become quite friendly with one another. Wow...that sounded kinda creepy... Oh well. 

So my evening is going well... a day off school, shopping with my dear Mum and now I find myself puppy sitting my boyfriends dog who is tapping his tail to the Beatles. I will train this dog to love them just as much as I do.

Duty calls loves! I have to attend to the dog! I hope to talk to you again soon! Have a wonderful week if i don't get to post again!

Until next time..

Much love always,

Avery