Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

17/12/16

Hello Hello Hello!

Here we are...a quick post just to recap on today!

I worked... Oh joy. It wasn't bad. I got assigned to work in the warehouse preparing items to go on the shelf. Luckily I got stuck with someone who enjoys the Beatles and the Solo careers of the guys... Let me tell ya.. We go ahold of the store bluetooth speaker.. We were jammin!

I actually just got home from our work Crimble party... You get us all together and it gets a bit crazy. This year we held it at our local bowling alley.... Im honestly surprised we didn't get kicked out. With our work Crimble party comes the Secret Santa gift exchange. I'm probably the easiest to shop for...anything and everything Beatles... My work friend came in clutch this year. 

It's not a very good picture

It's not a very good picture...but they got me an ornament for my non-existent Crimble tree lololol. I'll find somewhere to hang it! I love it to bits!

As soon as all of the pictures from the party get posted... Ill upload them. Some of them are pretty great! I look rough...but who dresses up to go to the bowling alley? Sure as hell not me! 

Well I told you it would be short! I'm tired and ready for bed! 

Until next time...

Stay cool cats.

Much love always, 

Avery