Watching the wheels go round and round....

Hello my dears!

I hope all is well with everyone!

I come at you with a post from the comforts of my bedroom, with a Hot Toddy, and a good Beatles book! *if you didn't know what a hot toddy was, its a drink for us sick folks, made with honey, tea, lemon, and a SHITE ton of whisky...I'm gonna be buzzed by the end of this post... no doubt in my mind hahaha* My allergies are wrecking this year kids! I dunno whats up with it! 

I had a hard time coming up with a title for todays post. I do have a story as to why I picked one of Johns songs. So work....well that was quite interesting... Manager was 20 minutes late, which caused the store to open 20 minutes late... that was a trip and a half... we didn't know what had happened to him... He's alright though. So we get in the store, and my manager knows that I'm going through what he likes to call a Beatles Frenzy... I went through one counting down the days till I saw Paul this summer.... any ways... He turns on Beatles and Friends on the radio.... HONEY LEMME TELL YA... IT WAS ALL BEATLES ALL DAY LONG! I was a-singing and a-dancing.... till they freaking sent me home early man. I'll be the first person ever to be unhappy to be sent home early... I was enjoying the tunes man... despite feeling like a total sack of crap lol! Any hoo... Johns song was the last song to be played before I left the hardware store today... It was the first thing I could think of I guess. 

Another story. 

So back to the Beatles and Friends radio station... Hey Jude came on... the customers started singing along with it... well of course I was singing too.. I mean who doesn't sing along to Hey Jude? I know a secret about the song too... I never knew about it until the other day... but that is a story for another time.. I feel like I've just been rambling.. but hey thats what this little bloggy thing is for... Bros... I'm feeling this hot toddy... should I stay or should I go? I'm feeling go before I make a fool of myself and start rambling even more!

Until next time my loves! 

Stay golden.. STAY FAB! ALWAYS MATES!

Much love always, 

Avery