All those years ago...

10/08/16

Hello my loves!

Look at this Im posting early! 12:53pm my time of course

I just realized... Today has been exactly a month since I went to see our lovely Paul. I think it's funny how I write like we possess him. No one can possess the man that is Paul McCartney... Well maybe Nancy...but we try to keep it PG-13 round these parts... If you know what I mean... *wink-wink* Oh my god... I'm terrible... I laughed as I wrote that... "Shame... Shame Elaine", as my Poppy would say.

Little side tangent. 

So, when I was younger... I used to absolutely detest my middle name, which is Elaine if you didn't already know. Now being the mature age of 20 years... I absolutely adore it... I wish I could change it to be my first name.... I feel that it suits my personality better than Avery. Everyone calls me such an old soul, that Poppy, *I call him mine..but he's actually my boyfriends grandpa...I've adopted him to say the least...* just calls me Elaine now.. Like for instance. Yesterday, I went with Tye to take his Nan to a check up for her hand... We made a pit stop at Walmart and of course I stopped at the 5 dollar bin full of CDs. I picked out a Chuck Berry CD and begged to play it on the way home. Nan giggled, and told me that I was more than welcome to play it in the car. She then started telling stories about when she was my age, she used to listen to Chuck all the time and learned to do "The Twist" to his songs. Made my day right there. So we popped in the CD and I proceeded to sing the songs and she sang along with me and danced to the beat. Well I danced as best I could, I was driving... Have to be safe on those roads kids! She asked me if my parents played old music for me when I was little, and I told her about how my Dad would play The Beatles for me and a bunch of other bands and we would dance together while they played. 

I make the joke all the time that I was popped out old. I stand firm on that belief...

OK! Now that I got that off my chest, the real reason behind todays post! I don't know if you have seen it or if you have already read it... but, Paul recently did an interview with the RollingStone Magazine and it was wonderful! 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/paul-mccartney-looks-back-the-rolling-stone-interview-w433437

There is the link if you want to read it! It was super cute and of course gave me a giggle! 

WE NEED TO GO OUT AND BUY IT THOUGH! IF IM NOT MISTAKEN HE IS ON THE FRONT COVER! AND HE'S LOOKIN MIGHTY FINE!  

I've already asked my Mum if she finds it at the hospital, to pick it up for me... I really need this in my life... Just saying. If you get ahold of it...let me know... tell me how magical it is.. tell me if rainbows pop out when you open it up to his article... Wow I sound a wee bit hysterical.... 

Well my loves, I shall leave you here.. I may do a double update... I may not... depends on if I have anything else to share with you! I feel weird posting midday... well It's not really midday anymore... It's about 1:12 pm now... oh well!

Until next time...

Much love always, 

Avery or Elaine... or Avery Elaine... or Elaine Avery... * That's different right there...*

BYEEE KIDS *Kiss Kiss*