Nessie's First Day of HS PT3

Nessie's POV

The drive to school was pretty nerve racking. I was glad Jacob came along for the ride, though I'm pretty sure my Dad was right about Jake having alternative motives for going with me.

I look over to my watch to see what time it was. Shoot! Its past 7 o'clock, later than I thought it was. I wanted to get to school early to avoid any awkward stares. Forks is such a small town that people are bound to stare and point when they see someone new. I push on the gas pedal hoping that I would still get to school before the majority of the students get there. "Slow down a little Nessie, you wouldn't want to get a ticket on your first day of school" Jacob said interrupting my thoughts. "Relax Jake, the worst thing that could happen is my grandpa will pull me over and give me a lecture about speeding" I replied trying to mask my nervousness. Jacob stared at me without saying anything. "What Jake? Is there something on my hair?". The last thing I need is a bad hair day. "No Ness, its just that, you're so beautiful" he said with a smile. I could feel the blood rush to my face. He has told me that I am beautiful everyday for as long as I can remember , yet he still has the power to make me blush every single time. As I turn back to look at road, I saw it. "Oh Lord, there it is" I whispered to myself. There's no turning back now. As I entered the parking lot I saw every single pair of eyes turn my way. I took a couple of deep breathes to calm my nerves. "Okay Jake, I guess I have to go" I sighed and got out of the car. "Don't worry Nessie, today will be just fine. Just make sure to tell me if any boys try to make a move on you okay?" Jacob said, again trying to lighten up my mood. "I love you. The day will be over before you know it. Just look forward to seeing your hot boyfriend with his motorcycle by the end of the day, that should make the day go by a little faster" he said with a grin. "I love you. The day will be over before you know it. Just look forward to seeing your hot boyfriend with his motorcycle by the end of the day, that should make the day go by a little faster" I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. As I walked towards the entrance of the school I could clearly hear people talking about me. Sometimes I wish that I wasn't half vampire - damn this super hearing. "She's hot! But what's the deal with that guy that dropped her off. He looks too big, too old to be her boyfriend" I heard a voice say. If I heard that, I know Jacob did as well. Sure enough I saw Jake get out of the car and walk towards a boy with spiky black hair. Jacob and his temper! Geesh! If he does anything stupid it will ruin this whole day. "Jake! I love you! I'll see you later!" I said so loud that everyone stopped their conversations to stare. "Love you too Nessie" he said even louder. To me relief, he got back in the car and drove off. And I was left there, standing alone, with every pair of eyes staring at me.

_____________________________________________

I know what you're thinking..when is this going to pick up? It will. Give it some time.

I own no characters.