Renesmee's Visitor PT11

It was 5 o'clock in the after noon, the sun was no where to be seen as clouds covered the sky like a velvet cloak. Rain starts to fall from the sky and animals in the forest run for cover. Or so it may seem, to any normal person, that animals hid because of the rain. This is not always the case. They hear, they feel, the know that there's a predator running their way.

A vampire runs with urgency as he feels shock, anger, and then fear. A smirk cracks on his face for he knew that these emotions did not come from him. They came from the same vampire he was now chasing after. He licks his lips savoring the lasting taste of a nun's blood- her memories were still swarming around in his head. "Oh Kristph, when will you ever learn?" he says to himself. He replays one of the nun's last memories in his head:

Kristoph stopping by the orphanage, leaving money, lots of money. "For the children" Kristoph says to the nun. "Dear child, you are too kind. I dare not ask where you acquired this money, for I know you will give me the same answer you always do. Lying, dear child, is unacceptable, even when you are trying to do right. "Yes, dear nun, but in my situation, you must understand, lying is how I survive." Kristop said with a slight smirk. The nun shakes her head but smiles. "I have known you for four decades dear child, and yet you do not grow old. You have denied this over and over again, but in my eyes, you truly are an angel sent by God" the nun says as she lays a hand on Kristoph's shoulder. Krisoph's eye's drop "Far from dear nun, far from".

The vampire shakes his head, as he runs his fingers through his short brown hair. The next memory fills his head:

The nun is screaming as the vampire crouches down in front of her. "He's told me about you - you demon! Leaves this place!" The nun is now uncontrollably sobbing. "As you wish dear nun, but first I must have what I came here for-", the vampire pounces on the nun and ends her screaming, her sobbing, her fear, he ends her. Her memories - all of it flashes in front of his eyes as he drinks her blood.

A smile appears across the vampires face as he sees a sign reading "Forks- 12 Miles." "I told him not to go" the vampire says, speaking to himself. "His head is filled with foolish thoughts - living without human blood - atrocious! He fights nature, he fights who he is. He rejects his true self - a God among humans! Foolish, foolish little boy. He has abandoned me and I have accepted that, until now. I cannot let him become this pitiful, not only because, as much as I deny it, I still do care about him, but because I know the consequences I have to deal with because of his actions. I refuse."

The vampires slows to sprit as he passes a small cottage. He sniffs the air and smell the different scents of vampire...and a human? No, not a human, something sweeter. An overwhelming smell of wet dog stops him in his tracks. "Holy crap, what kind of animals do they have here?" He asks out loud and continues to sprit. A feeling of anger and nervousness comes over him. Again, he smiles, knowing that the feelings do not belong to him - but to his other. The vampire slows down to a walk as he hears footsteps, whispers and breathing. As he passes a clearing through the forest he sees a line of vampires. He hears hard breathing, growling and footsteps around him. He looks around only find himself surrounded by horse sized wolves. "What are you doing here Kristian?!" The vampire sporting the only read eyes of the bunch demands. "My, my, Kristoph, what unique company you have." The vampire says as he shakes his head, a malevolent smiles smeared on his face. "Answer my questions Kristian!" The other vampire responds as he takes an angery step forward. "What a stupid question Kristoph. I'm here to keep you company. Mother always told us we're never to part, so I'm here to keep you company....little brother."

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Comments:

Did he just call Kristoph brother?! What??!!

Yay! Part 11 done and done! Sorry if it took a while for the upload, work is getting in the way of writing ;D . I also apologize if this chapter seems a bit confusing. Just to clarify, Kristian has the power to see into the memories of his victims by sucking their blood. His power is similar to Aro but less accurate and quite a bit more violent. As for is other "gift", well, if you didn't get what it is with this chapter, I'm sure you'll fully get it in the next chapter. Anyway, enjoy and tell me what you think!