Renesmee's Visitor PT 8

Renesmee's Visitor is a follow up to Nessie's First Day of school. I figured its a more appropriate title for what's to come. (hint hint ;D )

__________________________________________________

Renesemee POV

Its Wednesday, four o'clock in the afternoon - my family including Jake, Seth, Quil and Embry are in the main house's living room sitting quietly, all consumed with our own thoughts. According to Alice's vision the rain along with our "visitor" is supposed to arrive within the next two hours. "Do we really need the wolves here? I mean, don't get me wrong guys, I love having you here but not because of this. Its only one vampire, Uncle Em could probably take him by himself if he decides to act up." I said breaking the silence. Emmet looked at me with a bright smile. "Its just extra caution Nessie", Carlisle said. "Plus you know this is as much our problem as it is yours. If this vamp decides to feed on the locals, we have to make a move." Embry explained. "Sam and the others are nearby, and the youngens are back home watching over the Reservation. I made sure to tell them not to touch the blood suc - I mean the vampire, so we can see what he wants." Jacob continued. "He's just reached Spokane" Alice said . "I think" she added as she shook her head. "You think? What do you mean Alice?" My mom said, worried of course. My mom and I had a chance to talk yesterday and she said she's forgiven me. I still feel like crap for saying what I did. "Do you know how inconvenient it is to have to run a mile away from this house for me to get a vision because of the wolves? And then when I'm out there trying to get a vision I have to keep moving because the wolves out there keep moving. Its making it really difficult for me to concentrate" Alice said annoyed. "Sorry, Alice I know we're only here to help." Seth said pretending to pout. "Oh I know Seth, I'm sorry, its just really hard focus when you're all so close" Alice said finally relaxing. "Are you sure he's in Spokane?" My dad asked. "I thought I saw a sign for Vancouver, Canada in your vision?" he said looking confused. "UGH! That's another thing, I don't know why I keep seeing two locations. And his hair keeps changing colors jet black- brown-black-brown-black-brown. UGH!!!" Alice said and then stomped her foot. "That was such a mortal Bella move!" Quil said laughing, the rest of the wolves joined him and eventually everyone else in the room. All of a sudden "AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWUUUUUUU" we heard a faint howl. "That's Sam." Jake stood up instantly and started for the door. "Seth" Jake said, well, more like ordered and Seth was on his flanks, they were out the door in no time. "I'll be back" my father said and followed Jake and Seth. "Don't worry Nessie, the only reason they he didn't invite you is because of the whole 'we have to undress before we shift or we'll be walking naked the rest of the day' issue." Quil said with a smiling. "Psh children." Roslie said then rolled her eyes. A few moments later Dad walked in with Jake and Seth. "That was Sam. He said Leah spotted the vampire just past Tacoma" Jacob explained as he put his shirt on. "Black hair" dad said looking at Alice. "He faster than I thought" Alice said looking at Jasper. "At this rate he should be here in about an hour and half." Carlisle said. "There's nothing we can do but wait, and by the time he gets here we'll be ready" Jacob said. I don't like it when he's like this - in "Alpha mode" as the La Push gang call him. He looses his warmth and becomes almost like a soldier - this is when Jazz gets along with him the most. "Yes, we'll be ready" Emmet said with a smirk.