Nessie's First Day of HS PT4

Nessie's POV

"You can do this Renesmee. You're a Cullen for goodness sake!" I whispered to myself as I walked through the halls. And then I smelled it. It came out of no where. The sweetest most luscious smell I've ever smelled in my whole life. I could feel my throat burn, I could feel myself salivating, I felt something that I've never felt before - I felt like a hungry animal out for blood. I was lost in lust. I have to have it. I have to have it. I opened my eyes and found who this smell belonged to. It took me a matter of milliseconds to find him. It was same boy that Jacob was walking to only a couple of minutes ago. He saw me look at him and took it as an invitation. He started to walk towards me and I found myself smiling a malevolent smile. "What are you doing Renesmee? Snap out of it!", a voice inside my head screamed. What the heck am I doing?! It took all the strength I had in me but I was able to turn around and ran faster than I know I should have. I bumped into a senior wearing a varsity football jersey and to no surprise to me he flew about 10 feet and slammed into the lockers and fainted. Everyone panicked, a couple of girls scream. I have to get out of here. I ran out of school only to find my mom and my dad waiting for me outside with fear and panic written all over their faces . I ignored them and ran the other way. "Renesmee!" I could hear my mother shout. Again I ignored her. I have to get out of here. I know if I stop I'm going to turn around and kill him.

_______________________________________________

Sorry if this is so short. It looks like Nessie running into the same situation Edward was only a couple of years ago. I wonder how this will turn out?

Stephenie Meyer owns Characters