Chapter 5

Sophie's POV

I'm getting ready to go to the Bruno Mars concert with Katy's who's due round my house anytime. Knowing I'll be on my feet the entire time, I want to be comfortable and I've opted to wear my new Diesel skinny jeans, a long pink top and my black converse. Honestly, I probably wold have made more of an effort had Sian been able to come with me.

Sitting at my desk fixing my hair and makeup in the mirror, I hear the doorbell before someone answering it and what sounds like a muffled conversation from downstairs. After a few minutes, I hear a small knock at my bedroom door and look in the reflection to see Katy entering slowly.

'Hey Sophie.' She says quietly and I can tell she is still being cautious around me, as she makes her way over to take a seat on the edge of my bed.

After my driving lesson on Wednesday, I managed to restrain myself from strangling Katy for interrupting my moment with Sian, but I was pretty annoyed with her and let her know it. She's been apologising to me ever since and I know it really wasn't her fault, she didn't know she was interrupting anything, but I still can't help being a little pissed off at the whole situation, knowing that had she waited just a minute longer to phone me, my lesson would have ended differently.

'Hi.' I say turning round on my chair, knowing that she's waiting for me to scream at her or something, I decide it's probably better to put her out of her misery. 'Look Katy, I'm not mad at you, I was just a bit annoyed.'

'A bit?' she says raising her eyebrows in disbelief.

'Okaaaay, I was a lot annoyed... but I'm sorry for having a go okay, it wasn't your fault.'

'Really?'

'Yeah, really.' I say with a small smile as she copies my actions. 'Now come on.' Getting up from the chair, I grab her hands pulling her up from my bed. 'We don't wanna keep Bruno waiting now do we.' I say as she starts laughing and we make our way out of my room.

************************************************************************************************************************

'Thanks Lloyd' both Katy and I shout cheerfully as we step out of the taxi and look up towards the Arena and the massive queues which are already filtering in through the doors. Making our way towards them, we casually and very discreetly slip into to the queue near the front

'Thanks Lloyd.' both Katy and I shout cheerfully as we step out of the taxi and look up at the arena and the queues of people already beginning to be filtered through the doors. Katy links arms with me and we make our way discreetly into the queue near to the front without being noticed... well, no harm in helping things move quicker, especially with the weather the way it is. Holding our tickets as we get closer to the door, the security guys are scanning each one. Both Katy and I hold our tickets out as one of the security guys scans them and we start to follow everyone else making our way into the main arena.

'Hold up girls!' we hear the security guy call from behind us as we turn to look at him. 'You two need to go that way.' he says pointing towards another set of doors. 'Tony... these two as well!' he called over to a smartly dressed man, as Katy and I look at each other before making our way over to the Tony fella who directs us through a set of doors which lead to a corridor which is brightly lit as Katy clings on to my arm.