Chapter 8

Sian's POV

Making my way through the club, noticing it's got a lot busier since I arrived, I scan around the crowd trying to find Sophie, but nothing. As I'm turning round to go check in the toilets, I spot that Tommy guy Sophie was here with earlier stood over by the bar again. 'Tommy!' I call loudly as I walk in his direction and he turns around looking to see who called him.

'Alright, Sian wasn't it?' he says winking as I roll my eyes at him.

'Yeah, look, have you seen Sophie?' I ask him, still glancing around in case she happens to walk by.

'Oh yeah, I'm just getting her another drink. She's on the dancefloor with Katy and Ches... Hey, d'ya want a drink?'

'No thanks.' I say walking off, straight in the direction of the dancefloor. Pushing past people looking at everyone to make sure I don't miss her, I finally spot her friend Katy in the corner dancing with the Chesney lad just below the DJ booth. Walking over quickly, I stop as some people move off the dancefloor and someone else suddenly catches my eye... Sophie. She's dancing next to them and I can't help but stand and watch her as she moves, she's absolutely breathtaking. The way she sways her hips, running her hands over her body, how she closes her eyes as she moves to the beat. Moving closer to her, I approach her until I'm stood right next to her.

'Soph... can we talk?' I ask her, seeing her eyes slowly open and widen as she sees it's me.

'I don't think so.' she says turning away and continuing to dance.

'Soph...'

'Don't call me that!'

'Ya what...' I say frowning. 'Why?'

'Just don't... Look, I'm with my friends, so if you don't mind...' she says looking over my shoulder as someone walks up next to me and I turn to see Tommy as he hands Sophie another drink. 'Bye Sian' she says grabbing Tommy's hand and pulling him a short distance in the opposite direction as she starts to dance with him. I don't move, and for a few moments I watch her, seeing her glance back to me, and then turn her gaze back to Tommy as she moves closer to him dancing right up against him as he grins and moves his hands to her hips, running them around to rest on her ass, as I see her eyes again look in my direction for a split second before closing them again as they continue dancing. Tommy leans down and starts kissing her neck and I can't help the jealousy starting to rise within me making me walk over to her again, and stand right next to them.

'Sophie, what are you doing?' She doesn't even open her eyes as she replies.

'Dancing, what's it look like.' She says sarcastically as she continues to move against Tommy, with him still attached to her neck.

'Sophie!' I say more sternly, annoyed that she won't give me the chance to explain.

'What?!' she snaps opening to eyes and turning to me, making Tommy step back slightly.

'I need to talk to you.'

'No Sian, I don't wanna talk to you.'

'But Sophie I...'

'Please...' she says quietly, 'Just leave me alone.' I watch as she walks away from me, off the dancefloor before I lose sight of her, and I remain stood in the same spot. I can't believe Amber told Sophie I was her girlfriend, and then bringing up that I have a record label as well... she seems really upset, and she wouldn't be this upset about thinking I'd lied to her unless she liked me right? I feel myself smile slightly at the thought that she likes me back, I need to get her to hear me out. I shake myself from my thoughts I move to follow in the direction she went, when someone suddenly steps in front of me making me bump into them, and I find myself face to face with her friend Katy.