Chapter 20

Sophie's POV

Sian and I spent the entire morning in the hotel room. After we got out of the shower and the room service arrived, we had breakfast before we continued to make the most of the huge bed the room had. In fact I'd be surprised if the hotel didn't get some noise complaints after our morning.

It's Sian's birthday, but she doesn't know I know and she hasn't mentioned it which obviously means that she doesn't want a fuss. I haven't told her I know yet, which is really hard cos' all I want to do is wish her happy birthday, give her the present I decided on for her and make sure she has a really fun day... either that or have birthday sex all day, that's fun too. But as much as I want that, we can't cos' I need to leave and get things ready for later on.  

Turns out that Rosie finding out about us wasn't such a bad thing after all, she even agreed to help me sort out this evening.

I've booked us into a really nice restaurant in the city and Rosie's sorted it so we have a private booth in the VIP section of Xavina, the new club I saw her in that night with the guys from the band when Amber was there too, the night that she came to my house when I was upset and the night she kissed me for the first time. I'm hoping that tonight is less drama filled, but I definitely want kisses, lots of them, and hopefully a lot more of something else too.

Everything has been organised at short notice, but I think it should hopefully work out great. I really hope she likes it. I'm so happy being with her and I just want her to feel the same. I'm pretty sure she does, by the way that she looks at me and touches me, and when she tells me she loves me I believe it. She's the only person I can ever imagine wanting as much as I want her all the time, and the only person I can imagine making me as happy as she makes me, just by simply being in my life.

After we checked out of the hotel, I told her I had to get home, which I hated doing cos' I feel like a right cow leaving her on her birthday. She didn't complain though and just asked if I'd come over to hers later. I can't believe how selfless she is, she doesn't even complain about her girlfriend disappearing on her birthday, and I'll definitely be showing her how much I appreciate her later on.

Rosie pulls up outside Sian's apartment and turns off the engine as she turns to face me with a smile. ''You nervous?'' she asks me.

''A little I guess, I just want her to like everything.'' I answer truthfully.

''Are you kidding me, she'll love all of it, she'd be crazy not to!'' She gives me a smile and leans over wrapping an arm around my neck and pulling me into a hugs. ''Have a fab time Babes.'' she says pulling away.

''Thanks Rosie.'' I grab my bag and open the car door, stepping out of the car. I give her a wave as she drives off and I make my way to the front door and press the buzzer for Sian's apartment.

''Hello?'' her sweet voice sounds through the intercom.

''Hey Babe, it's me.'' I say with a smile. I can't wait to surprise her.

''Soph!'' she says in an excited voice, she is so cute. ''Come on up.'' I hear the door buzz before it unlocks and I make my way inside and up to her apartment. As I reach her door, she's already stood there with a beautiful smile on her face as she leans against the side of the door.

''Hey good lookin'.'' she winks at me as I walk straight up to her and lean in kissing her softly as she returns it before she pulls back and takes in my appearance. ''You going out?'' she asks me.

''No...'' I say as a small frown starts to form on her face. ''We're going out.''

''What, where?''