Chapter 14

Sian's POV

Walking into my bedroom with Sophie following close behind, I close the door and instantly spin around slamming her up against the door again and crushing our lips together feeling her respond straight away as she grips on to my waist before walking forward making me walk backwards until the back of my knees come in contact with the bed. I run my hands under her jacket, pushing it off her shoulders making it slide down her arms and drop to the floor, all the time never breaking the kiss. Quickly moving my hands to the bottom of her top and pulling it up as she raises her hands letting me pull it over her head in one quick sweep, our lips only parting for a second before crashing them back together. Feeling her hands under my dressing gown, her fingertips dancing over my skin as I bring my hands to the top of her jeans popping open the button before sliding the zip down as she kicks her shoes off and parts from the kiss sliding her jeans down her legs and stepping out of them and it's only now that I take in what she's wearing. She standing in front of me in the sexiest underwear I think I've ever seen. Lacy red and black that shows of her body perfectly and oh my god does she look HOT!

'Wow...' I breath out while running my eyes all over her body. I'm staring, I know I'm staring and I don't care, her body is AMAZING! I run my hands up her sides, grazing them over her stomach and up over her breasts letting my fingers trace over the edge of the bra feeling myself getting more turned on and hearing her breath hitch as I cup her left breast with my right hand. She suddenly grips the front of my dressing gown and pulls me towards her as I snap my eyes up to her seeing a grin on her face. Her hands tug at the belt again, this time releasing it and letting my dressing gown flare open, her hands move underneath it as she runs her hands up my sides and over my shoulders pushing my dressing gown off as it falls to the floor. I watch her as she runs her eyes over body before back to my eyes.

'Wow yourself.' she says as she moves forward gently pushing me down on to the bed connecting our lips as we move up the bed. I slide my hands around her back unhooking her bra pulling it down her arms and throwing it to the side without breaking the kiss. Our lips continuing to move together as I tangle my hands in her hair gripping it tight and I feel her running her hands all over my body giving me goosebumps everywhere she touches. She breaks from our kiss and runs her lips down my neck and over my collar bone as I feel her moving down over my breasts before she takes one of my nipples in her mouth and I let out a gasp as the sensation of her tongue running circles over it before she moves to do the same to the other. She continues further down, placing kisses over my stomach until it feels like not one inch of it has been left untouched by her lips. Bringing her face back up level with mine, she stares into my eyes as I do the same and she brings one of her hands up to my face, stroking my hair back.

'You're so beautiful.' she says making me smile before she places her lips back on mine. Feeling her tongue running across my lip, I part my lips and moan as our tongues meet and her right hand starts to move back down my body. Her hand runs down over my hip and down my thigh raising it up at her side before trailing her fingertips slowly up the inside before reaching my centre making me moan as she runs her fingers over me and I feel her smile into the kiss. She runs her fingers over my centre again and again and I can feel the need building up in me, I want her so badly and I break from the kiss breathing heavily.

'Pleeease...' I manage to breathe out and before I have time to say anything else, I feel her push two fingers into me making me gasp before letting out a groan of pleasure as she starts a rhythm and she moves her lips to my neck as I slither my hands into her hair gripping it tightly. Feeling her start to quicken her pace I pull her back from my neck and crash our lips together pushing my tongue into her mouth hearing her moan into the kiss and she keeps up the rhythm as I feel the overwhelming pleasure building inside me as she continues to move faster inside me making me release moan after moan. I can feel myself getting close as she curls her fingers inside me causing me to tear my lips from hers as I struggle for breath, the way she makes me feel is unbelievable. She curls her fingers again and removing one hand from her hair, I throw it out to the side grasping the bed sheets tightly, trying to hold on to this feeling just a little longer. 'Soph...' I whimper out as her eyes look directly into mine and I see how dark they are, how much lust they hold within them and god is it pushing me even further to the edge.