Chapter 9

Sophie's POV

Lying here looking up at the most beautiful person I've ever seen as she hovers above me, her eyes still closed. I can't believe she came back, I can't believe that she kissed me, and I can't believe that right now I have my arms around her while she's lying on top of me. I mean she's gorgeous, and she wants me. Her eyes slowly open as they connect with mine and she lightly bites her lip still smiling. 'You okay?' I ask her softly as I move one of my hands from around her waist and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

'Yeah.' she whispers, her eyes never leaving mine. 'Are you?'

'Yeah... but I think we need to talk.' I say cupping her face with my hand seeing it go serious as she nods slightly looking nervous. 'But first...' I grin as I quickly capture her lips with mine again, knowing she wasn't expecting it, but feeling her smile into the kiss before deepening it as she moves one of her hands into my hair and I move both mine back to her waist, slyly letting them move down over her ass as she giggles making me also. I feel her pull away slightly as she sits up, but I follow her actions, trying not to lose the contact, my hands moving to her sides as she straddles my legs, her knees either side of my thighs. Sliding my hands around to the centre of her back keeping her close, as the kiss heats up, I feel myself getting very turned on, running one of my hands back around to her waist, moving it down over her hips and down her thigh, I feel the hem of her dress before the smoothest skin graces my fingertips.

'Soph...' she mumbles into the kiss.

'Mmm?' I mumble back against her lips continuing to kiss her, moving my lips to her jawline and on to her neck, hearing her let out a heavy breath.

'Sooooph...' she moans out, as her hands tangle in my hair gripping it tightly, as I run my hand back up her thigh, this time moving under her dress, wanting to feel more of her. As my hand travels further up, I suddenly feel her hands on my shoulders and as she lightly pushes me away. 'Sophie!' I quickly remove my hand from under her dress and part my lips from her neck to look at her, seeing her cheeks flushed and her trying to steady her breathing.

'What's wrong?' I ask concerned. 'Do you not want this...'

'No Soph, I really do, you have no idea... but you're right, we need to talk before anything else happens. I really want us to start right and I think that's by being honest...' she trails off looking at me suspiciously as a grin grows across my face. 'What?' she asks.

'You said us.'

'Yeah... I did.' she smiles at me. 'Is that okay? I mean, it is what you want too right?'

'Of course it is.' I say back confidently, seeing her smile shyly biting her lip, making me want to kiss her again. I lean in about to capture her lips as her hands which are still resting on my shoulders hold me in place as she moves her head out of the way slightly, 'Soph... talking remember.' I let out a sigh as I lean back from her.

'Okay, well how bout I make us a brew and then we can talk?' I say as she smiles and nods removing her hands from my shoulders. I return her smile, and then quickly lean forward pecking her lips before I shuffling off the sofa from under her, hearing her laugh. I make my way into the kitchen and she moves to sit properly on the sofa fixing her dress.