Chapter 1

(Aphmau's POV)

I was sitting in the living room on the couch. Looking to make sure no one was near me, I took out my purple journal and turned the page I had my summer ideas written down. So far I could only think of a couple things.

"Hey babe."

I turned around, blushing. Aaron was standing directly behind me. "Hey Aaron. Who.. how did you even get in?" I closed the book as quickly as I could.

"You gave me a key remember? We exchanged each others house keys. We are dating after all." Aaron looked at me in confusion.

"Oh yeah that's right I totally forgot. Sorry I just have been busy at the maid cafe and haven't been able to text you. Kawaii~Chan keeps dragging me all over the place and Katelyn has been with Travis a lot, so I've used all my free time to clean the house and..." As I stood up, Aaron put his lips on mine to stop me from talking.

"You know, it's cute when you ramble about things. You should try to take time to be by yourself like Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are. Don't you have a chore assignment chart or something?"

"Heh. Yes, we do but every time it mysteriously disappears!!" I raised my voice to the point were the girls could hear me.

"I don't know what your talking about!" Katelyn yelled from her room.

"I know it was you Katelyn cause Kawaii~Chan caught you and she told me!" I yelled back and walked towards the stairs.

"No. Kawaii~Chan did no such thing Katelyn~Sama. Kawaii~Chan promises." She came out of her room pleading.

I went upstairs and stood at the top. "You are the one that told me Kawaii~Chan. No take backs."

(The doorbell rings.)

"Aaron. Could you please get that? I'm going to settle this once and for all."

Aaron strolled his way to the door, while Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn and I were arguing with each other.

"Fine. It was me!! Yeesh! I'm just lazy to do things so I throw it away. Gosh!" Katelyn stormed off and tripped on her loose shoelace.

"Katelyn!" Kawaii~Chan and I yelled in panic.

"Ah!" Katelyn screamed as she started to fall down the stairs.

"Hey guys how's my sweet Kate..." Travis glanced up and ran up the stairs to catch Katelyn, falling down with her. Now her and Travis were on the floor beneath the stairs. "Are you okay Katelyn?" He picked her up off the floor to put her on the couch. "I walked up the stairs and grabbed you before you fell all the way down."

"OMG! AHH!! Travis~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed in happiness.

"Travis? Um, thank you for breaking my fall." Katelyn was blushing and I smiled, while Kawaii~Chan ran to her room to fan-girl of her ship.

"I'm so happy your okay Katelyn. I'll have a couple of bruises tomorrow but it's all worth it knowing you don't have a scratch.

"You can.... um put me down now Travis."

"Oh yeah... heh right." Travis put Katelyn on the couch, smiling.

"Here Travis for your arm, you landed pretty hard." Aaron came up to Travis, giving him a ice pack.

"Thanks Aaron."

Now they both, Travis and Katelyn, were blushing bright red. Aaron and I smiled. "I think we should give them a moment." Aaron whispers into my ear, I agreed with Aaron and we walked over to my room. Celeste ran up to Aaron as per usual, barking in happiness.

"Hey girl! You've been good to Aph here right?" Aaron smiled, petting Celeste.

"Bark <3!"

"I think that's a yes." I smiled walking over to the bed and sat down.

"That was a close one down there. I've never seen Travis run so fast, I guess he really does care about Katelyn." Aaron sat next to me.

"Yeah, I've noticed because he hasn't thrown himself at any other except Katelyn. He finally took my advice." I chuckled and leaned my head on Aaron's shoulder.

"Which was?" Aaron put his head on top of mine.

"To be himself and to stop throwing himself at other girls. If he really likes Katelyn." I explained, I look down and Aaron grabbed my hand.

I smiled and stared deep into Aaron eyes, he smiled back at me. It felt time stopped in that very moment. He came in close and I leaned closer too.

"Aaron..." I blushed and leaned into the kiss.

"Hey Aphmau~Senpai? Chocolate or Sugar cookies? Kawaii~Chan can't decide because she loves them..." Kawaii~Chan looked up. "AH! Aaron~Kun! Where you going to?"

Kawaii~Chan fainted and collapsed onto the floor in my room.

"Aphmau what happened up here?" Katelyn peaked in.

"Let me guess. Kawaii~Chan walked in on a bad moment? When you guys were going to kiss or something? Then afterwards she fainted?" Travis speculated, shaking his head.

"Actually. That's what happened somewhat." Aaron looked at me and I nodded in agreement with him.

"Classic Kawaii~Chan." Katelyn smirked and then laughed. "Well I'm out, come on Travis. Let's go watch some TV and see whats on."

Aaron and I woke up Kawaii~Chan join Katelyn and Travis downstairs to watch TV. Kawaii~Chan made cookies and sandwiches for us all.

A/N:

Thank you all so much for reading this new fan-fiction I've been working on. I have been so obsessed to the point I knew I just had to write a fan-fiction. Aphmau is such a amazing writer herself because she came up with these characters. Follow me for the next update in this chapter and give it a vote if you love it. Follow Ms. Aphmau here Empress_Aphmau ! Go ahead and check out other things I've done! Thank again for reading!

Until the next chapter!

~Flare~