Chapter 13

(Zane's POV)

After I went inside the tent to cool off, I thought about why I acted the way I did. I wonder why I blushed around Kawaii~Chan, I normally don't. The last person I cared about was Aphmau, but she's with Aaron. I don't mind honestly... they have a lot of history together. Kawaii~Chan bring back the feeling I had for Aphmau. Ugh! Why do I have these feelings?

"Hey... Zane~Kun. Are you okay?"

I quickly turn and see a figure of Kawaii~Chan standing in front of the tent. I didn't want to say anything.

"It's okay if he doesn't want to talk. I brought him the s'more Kawaii~Chan promised Zane~Kun."

I thought on if I should let her in or tell her to leave me alone. Then again I was looking forward to that s'more." You can come on in Kawaii~Chan."

"YAY!" She squealed in happiness, however my ears were still ringing from earlier. "Why did he run off to here?"

"Oh... um Aphmau and Garroth were just teasing me so I just went in here." After Kawaii~Chan gave me the s'more, which tasted amazing, it was awkward for a while. She would just sit there, smiling, watching me eat. "So... enjoying the camping trip?"

"Kawaii~Chan has had fun so far, can't wait for tomorrow though. We finally get to go into the water."

"Eh, I really don't want to. The reason being is..."

"Zane~Kun tan easily. He has mentioned that a couple of times around Aphmau."

"Yeah. I thought Mewfia's don't like the water..."

"We aren't like cats Zane~Kun. Kawaii~Chan is a Mewfia and we all are not like cats."

"Oh, I didn't know that. I guess we all learn something new every day." It went silent once again, to the point where I could hear the crickets chirping in the distance. She asked if I wanted to go back outside to hang out with everyone else. I joined her and followed behind her.

(Aphmau's POV)

I saw Zane and Kawaii~Chan came out of the tent. I went over to check on Katelyn and Travis, they have been in there for a while now. I tapped on tent, both of stopped giggling and Katelyn peeked her head out blushing.

"Hey... best friend."

"Hey Katelyn. What are you both doing down there?"

"Nothing just talking, we both were just about to come out. "Katelyn looked inside for Travis to say something.

"Yep. Come on Katelyn let's get out of here." Travis came out with Katelyn blushing too. After they walked away, I followed behind them.

Everyone was now around the campfire having a great time. Lucinda asked me if we all wanted to share scary storys. I knew eventually someone would want to tell at least one. I told everyone to calm and so Lucinda can speak.

"Alright. Here I go. It was during my high school days."

"Oh... great this story."

"Shh Katelyn. Anyways, Katelyn and I decided to go to a haunted house a couple block down from Phoenix Drop High. I usually love going to these places as a hobby. We both walked inside since the door was unblocked. Every foot step we took, a creek flew from underneath our feet. Katelyn wanted to leave and was..."

"No. I did not, I was not even close to scared I swear..."

"Shush Katelyn. I want to hear the story!" I stared her down and everyone got quiet once again. Kawaii~Chan was holding Zane's arm in fright. "Continue Lucinda."

"Ahem. I looked around the place with Katelyn, seeing old paintings and couches that were old. Spider webs on every corner of the walls, the wallpaper teared down and a broken lamp on the floor. All of the sudden, we heard a sound of something breaking a room away. As the curious cat I was I head in that direction. There wasn't anything, I shrugged my shoulders in disappointment. Then I heard the same sound again and next thing I know. I turn to see Katelyn on the ground screaming with an orange tabby on her."

All of us busted out laughing and Katelyn was so embarrassed she covered her face.

"It's alright Katelyn no need to be ashamed." Lucinda stopped laughing and so did the rest of us. Travis gave her a hug and I heard a small giggle come from Kawaii~Chan.

"Thanks Travis." Katelyn was now smiling again and he smiled back.

"Afterward Katelyn wanted to leave so we both left. The end."

"That was a good story Lucinda, thanks for sharing it with us." Garroth said while yawning.

"Thank you Garroth."

"It was alright not bad. I still can't believe Katelyn got scared of a cat of all things."

"Shut up Zane." Katelyn crossed her arms.

"Be nice Katelyn~Sama. He was only stating a opinion." Kawaii~Chan let go of Zane's arm.

"I think it's time for all of us to get some sleep. I'll see you all in the morning." Garroth went to his tent and so did everyone else. Aaron and I still sat on the log. He was playing the song from high school, that I loved dearly. Eternity.

A/N: Thanks for reading and follow for something awesome coming up for Aphmau fan-fiction wise!! -wink wink nudge nudge-

~Wolf~