Chapter 20

(Katelyn's POV)

Travis and I were still lying in bed together. He was hugging and turned to face towards him.

"I enjoyed being with you last night."

"Same here Travis." I smiled as he cuddled next to me. "Why did you spend the night with me?"

"I could tell that you were stressed out with everything. And plus I know that you enjoyed being with me at the camp. I thought you never liked me until just two days ago."

"Yeah... I was worried about Aphmau. She does stupid things when she can't think straight."

"Yeah I know Katelyn, her and I were not alone buddies in high school." Travis smiled. "Yeah, I'll be right back." He walked to go to the bathroom.

I sat up on the bed, taking out my phone and noticed Kawaii~Chan out a... post of me and TRAVIS?!!! Oh she is so dead!!!

"What's wrong my beautiful blue haired lady." Travis came out with his shirt off showing his 4-pack. I was speechless and didn't say a thing. "Why are you blushing? Am I just that handsome?"

"Maybe. Yes... um Kawaii~Chan put a photo on her something-gram while we were sleeping last night."

"Oh... so is that bad?" Travis slid on his lightly faded green tank top.

"We aren't dating Travis... at least not right now. I'm going to just..."

"Katelyn babe calm down. I'll ask her to take it down later. Okay?" Travis sighed as he moved closer to me. I stood up and he hugged me. "Now, I'm going downstairs to make breakfast for you awesome ladies."

"Alright." I walked over to check on Aphmau and she was awake sitting, looking at her phone.

"Hey Katelyn." Aphmau yawned. "Why didn't you tell me that you and Travis is a thing now?"

"What? Me dating that dork? Heh nope."

"Yeah? How about that pic Kawaii~Chan says different?"

"How are you feeling Aphmau?" I ask her to change the subject.

"Better finally got some sleep... I guess Zane left while I was sleeping. Who is making breakfast? I smell eggs... and BACON!!!" Aphmau jumped off the couch and ran down the stairs, I went after her in my blue jammys.

"Travis is making it for us this morning." I told Aphmau while Travis was in the kitchen.

"Sit down ladies. Chef Travis is in the house! I'll be serving you all shortly."

"Katelyn~Sama... why are you cooking without me again?" Kawaii~Chan came down stairs and yawned.

"Travis is making it for us just sit down and I'll get you a hot chocolate. Okay?" I said as Kawaii~Chan giggled to herself, sitting next to Aphmau at the small table.

I made a coffee pot for Aphmau, Travis and I. Then made Kawaii~Chan hot chocolate with the mini pink marshmallows she likes. Travis finished as I pour his cup and I got the plates out. Putting them on the counter for him to serve.

"Dang you kind of really out did yourself their Chef Travis." I looked at the eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes.

"I usually make this much for the guys and I. And they all normally eat almost everything by the time I sit and eat. Garroth and I always take turns on cooking." He put out plates at the table, giving out forks and whatnot. I went to go get the syrup as Travis come up beside me I hear a yell. "Ouch! I was going get the..."

"Syrup? Sorry... are you okay?

"Yeah my nose will be fine. Just might pass out and you might have to catch me." Travis smiled and waited for my response.

"How about you kiss the floor first... cause then I would maybe help you up."

"OUCH!!!" Aphmau laughed and so did Kawaii~Chan. "Nice one Katelyn, she totally shut you down Travis."

We all sat down and enjoyed the breakfast he made. It was amazing the bacon was just how I like it. Not too greasy and perfectly crunchy.

(Aaron's POV)

Laurence and I sat for a little talking to one another. I asked him why he's been acting the way he has. He told me the reason why, and also apologized for his actions and I did too.

"Aaron... let's try to be friends for Aphmau. I shouldn't have acted the way I did and believe me. I didn't mean to hurt her at all. I hope you know that, I felt bad afterwards and couldn't sleep because it would play in my mind over and over again. I think tonight we should make it up to her. How about we invite everyone to ITZ and have fun as a whole group. What do you say?"

I nodded my head in agreement and we hugged it out. Zane got out of his car and came up to us both.

"So... I'm guessing you both are on good terms right?" Zane sighed in relief.

"Yeah we are going to plan to go to ITZ tonight... tell Aphmau and the girls to meet you there. Laurence and I will tell her ourselves that we have talked it out Alright?"

"Alright Aaron."

"I'll give you a lift home. Just put your bike in the back of my truck Aaron." Laurence got into his truck as I put my bike in the back. He and I still talked in the truck on the way home. We talked about thing we both had in common.