Chapter 24

(Katelyn's POV)

It was late in the afternoon as I, like normal, go out of bed to start the day. I went over to the kitchen to heat up some pop-tarts. Lately i have been craving to eat the strawberry ones. The reason being is because of Kawaii~Chan, she eats those everyday in the morning. I always tell her to stop eating them. It's the way too much sugar and she has sweets all the time. Maybe later I can get Aphmau to talk to her about that.

After the pop-tart jumped out of the toaster, I put them on a plate and sat on the couch to eat. Just as I sat down, almost taking a bite, the doorbell rings. I let out a long sigh and answered the door.

"Hey Katelyn. How's my blueberry?" Travis had a huge smile on his face and winked at me.

"I was about to enjoy my pop-tart, now sitting there lonely on the couch, waiting to be eaten. The doorbell rang... now I am talking about you. So what do you want Travis?"

"I wanted to say hi that's all. Did you just wake up? You are always grumpy after you wake up from sleeping."

"No I am not. All I wanted to do this morning was to eat a pop-tart then go bug Aphmau and Aaron. But no... you had to come over."

"Yep. Grumpy Katelyn is here. Fine, I'll leave you alone with your thing. Then let you... wait. You said to bug Aphmau and Aaron right?"

"Yeah I did. You wanna join me?"

"Sure. I got nothing to do, can I also maybe have a pop-tart too?"

"Ugh... you are so needy. I'll let you have one. Only one. Kawaii~Chan doesn't like anybody getting into her food."

Travis came in and ate some pop-tarts with me. After a little while we headed over to Aphmau's house to mess with the love birds. We both were looking thru the window to the living room. Travis told me that of course what we are doing is wrong but I personally just want to make sure Aaron is behaving.

"You know that's Aphmau's mom job right?" He says. "I get that your her friend but this is a little extreme."

"Then I'm her second mom."

"That's just weird."

"Why are you still here again? Mr. This Is Wrong And Creepy?"

"Fair point."

Travis and I look thru the window, nobody was downstairs except her dog. We both duck down quick so she wouldn't see us. But... the dog started barking. Travis was freaking out and I could hear Aphmau talking.

"Aaron! Celeste is barking about something again! Probably Eli stepped on her tail again. Come do what Dog Dads do."

"Alright." Aaron approached her and moments later he sighed, shaking his head. "She said, Travis and Katelyn are outside the window. I think they are spying."

"Katelyn! Travis!" Aphmau yelled from inside the house.

"We have been compromised Katelyn! Abort!" Travis tries to take off but nope he's staying right here.

"Nope your not." I said while grabbing his shirt before he ran off. He lost his balance, his ripped off from the bushes and right on top of me. I heard the front door open, Aphmau yelling in Spanish. When she yells in that I know she's really mad.

"Are you seriously making out? In our bushes? Really guys?" Aaron was standing over us both and Aphmau still ranting on.

"Um.. this is not what it looks like Aaron. I swear. I was going to run but she pulled my shirt which the bush tore it off then I fell on her." Travis pleaded.

"Man. Travis, you need to keep your hands to yourself." I acted like that did happen and I punched him hard on the shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" Travis groaned in pain.

"You trying to ditch me." I mumbled. "Gosh Travis. I can't believe you!" I got up and stormed off. Slamming my door to add dramatic effect.

(Aphmau's POV)

"Travis I know she's lying... if you guys were it would be at your place. Don't EVER do this again. I'll get Katelyn later I need to get ready for a party."

"Party?" Travis asked as he stood up.

"Yeah. At my family business. See you later Travis." Aaron dragged me away and took me into the house. "You need to get ready. We have to be there at 5:00 to help her set up."

"Right. I'll be in the shower and I'll let you know when I'm done so you can jump in." I walked upstairs and locked our room door. I took a quick shower and got out putting a towel over myself. Afterwards I went to tell Aaron I was done.

Aaron turned and said "Okay..." he paused.

"What? Why are you turning red?" I asked.

"Well... you only have a bath towel on." Aaron blushed.

"Oh... um." By now I was blushing too, I cleared my throat to change the subject. "I have my dress in the guest room. I'll go get ready I just to get my make up from the bathroom."

"I get it and bring it to you." Aaron went upstairs and I go to the other room to dry my hair. I hear a knock and opened. He handled me  only makeup box, giving me a kiss.

~~

It was a hour later, about fifth-teen minutes till four, Aaron told me to hurry if we were going to get there on time. I looked in mirror and my makeup turned out good. I walked down the stairs as he, waiting for me at the front door. He gave me yet another kiss and we both head out the door. With my purse in hand.