Chapter 30: The Plan

Samara's POV
Once Jace dropped me off at my house, I went to my room and decided on what outfit to wear to the fair. I decided to go with a white crop top, some black leggings, my slip-on Vans, and tied a grey sweatshirt around my waist, just in case it got cold. Walking back downstairs, I went to sit on the couch next to Jace, realizing that I had to break up with him.

"Hey." Jace said, not adding the 'beautiful' like he usually does.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Can we talk?" We both said.

"You go." He told me.

"Ok, well, um... I think that we should breakup, but it's not because of you! I think that I have-" I started.

"Feelings for Spencer?" Jace continued on for me.

"Yes? How'd you know?" I looked at him confused.

"I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. It's so obvious. Don't worry, I'm not mad. I do still want to be friends with you." Jace said word-vomiting.

"Oh, ok. Good because you're a great friend to me!" I said happily and we exchanged smiles.

Just as we finished our conversation, the doorbell rang, causing me to get up off the couch. I walked to the door and opened it up to the sight of Spencer, the one and only. The one who I had feelings for. He looked amazing and mouth-watering.

"Um, hi, hi, hi Spencer." I mentally slapped myself.

"Hi Samara." He gave me a questionable look.

"Come on in." I motioned him to come in.

"He probably thinks I'm such an idiot!" I thought to myself.

"Ok then." He walked in and went to where Jace was.

"Soooo..." I said awkwardly walking back into the room.

Thank god the doorbell rang again. I raced up off my seat and ran to the door.

"Yay! Hi Jazmine!" I said loudly.

"Hi to you too!" She shouted back and laughed.

"You look pretty." I commented her outfit which consisted of some high-waisted jeans, a white 'Indie' looking crop top, her black shades and some brown boots. You could visibly see her belly piercing, making me kind of wish I has one, but oh well.

"So do you!" She laughed.

"Let's go guys!" I shouted to Jace and Spencer in the other room.

"Ok, coming." They both said.

"So who's going with who?" I asked.

"I'll take Jazmine, Spencer and I." Keenan said.

"That leaves, you, and Jace together." Jazmine pointed out the obvious.

"Ok." I said agreeing, but sooner or later I have to talk with Spencer.

Once we all got in the cars, we drove off to the fair.
*********
"Samara, you should just tell him." Jace tried persuading me to tell Spencer my feelings.

"I did, but I told him that I liked him. Liked!" I pointed out.

"I know, but tell him again, but this time, time him you LIKE him." Jace explained.

"I don't know?" I said unsure.

"Just do it at the fair. Here, I'll even help you out. Do it on the Ferris wheel. I'll say that I get sick on that ride and skip it, leaving you and Spencer together." He tried helping.